Thinkware F770 vs Roadangel halo Pro

Bassbones

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I have been looking for a front and rear seat up for some time now. Cost is a major factor and I thought I'd decided finally on the Thinkware F770. Then as I was looking to order came across the Roadangel Halo pro. To my uneducated eye they look similar in design, with slightly lower resolution on the Roadangel. This however reflected in the cost which is £40 less than the Thinkware.

Does anyone have any advice or advice on the above.?

nothing special about the Road Angel, Hisilicon Hi3516C and Omnivision OV4689 CMOS Image Sensor is used in plenty of other entry level cameras these days, results are reasonable, the Thinkware is not exactly cutting edge though so they won't be much different when it comes to video performance

Welcome to DCT :)
Unless you want the pre-buffering in parking mode, IMHO there are better choices in dual-channel cams though the form-factor will differ. I've always felt that Thinkware products are over-priced for the vid quality they give, and there are other issues as well. I've seen little on the Road Angel but I wasn't impressed with what I saw. I'd recommend you check out the Street Guardian SG9663DC and the Viofo A129 Duo before buying either of those cams. No pre-buffering with them but otherwise better in every other way.

Phil

I've never had an issue with my road angel halo pro, here is about the best price you can find it

Back