Thinkware F770 won't turn on

Hyundai kona 2024

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
thinkware t700 lte
When I start the car in the morning the camera starts up fine. But when I turn off the engine and go into the shops for about 10 minutes start the engine the thinkware f770 dosent start up,
It wired into a switched live fuse using thinkwares hard wire kit,

Wo it be better wired to a positive live and use the voltage regulater on the thinkware app,
PLEASE someone help driving me mad

1) Could it be that the camera is actually still on after 10 minutes?

2) On what fuse did you put Switched/ACC wire?
Can it be that this fuse is getting electricity in the morning (for instance because you have your lights on)
but not during the day (cos lights are off)

When I start the car in the morning the camera starts up fine. But when I turn off the engine and go into the shops for about 10 minutes start the engine the thinkware f770 dosent start up,
It wired into a switched live fuse using thinkwares hard wire kit,

Wo it be better wired to a positive live and use the voltage regulater on the thinkware app,
PLEASE someone help driving me mad

I'm using the rear wiper motor fuse

1) u are sure the camera is switched off after your shop visit right?
2) u are sure the wiper fuse is off when engine is off ?
3) On which fuse did u put the permanent wire?

Check wiper fuse with multimeter with and without engine running, with and without wiper working.

Sent from my LG-H962 using Tapatalk

Had 'this back from thinkware.
Now is all ok

Important THINKWARE Dashcam Hardwiring Info..(Wire colours etc)
Posted on 24th May 2016 by Technical Guy
A number of Dashcam manufacturers have changed the wiring colours for their hardwire cable. Originally the wiring was:

RED – Permanent Power Supply
YELLOW – Ignition Switched Power Supply

However since the start of May 2016 they are now:

YELLOW – Permanent Power Supply
RED – Ignition Switched Power Supply

We are in a bit of a changeover time at present with a mixture of each however either way the black labels on the cables are labelled correctly so please check before connecting.

The common problem with incorrect wiring is the Parking Mode of the THINKWARE Camera will not work.

I have now turned the yellow for positive live and the red to acc live and all work fine now:):):)

Back