Thinkware F800 pro - not switching to parking mode

dogscatsbirds

Reaction score
Country
United States
Today I hardwired a Thinkware F800 Pro in a 2016 Chevy Cruze (including rear camera). So far, all seems well except that the F800 will not switch to parking mode :( I am asking for help.
The ACC (not continuous) wire is connected to fuse F30 (Shift Lever Illumination) - the camera does turn on when the ignition is turned. The BATT (continuous) wire is connected to fuse F22 (trunk release) for parking mode - alas, the camera does not appear to switch to parking mode; however, the trunk button does pop the trunk open.
Any thoughts on why parking mode is not working? I very much look forward to feedback.
Thanks.

Hmm, check your Parking mode settings within your app to see if that's all correct, may need to look into your voltage cutoff settings.
Maybe trying a different fuse for your BATT wire if you have no luck with the settings.

Did you use fuse-taps to hardwire into your fuses?

Hmm, check your Parking mode settings within your app to see if that's all correct, may need to look into your voltage cutoff settings.
Maybe trying a different fuse for your BATT wire if you have no luck with the settings.

Did you use fuse-taps to hardwire into your fuses?
I verified that parking mode is turned on in the settings. Voltage settings are currently set to the lowest.
Worst case, as you stated, I'll try another fuse for the BATT.
Thank you.

Back