thinkware f800 pro personal hotspot

sure sounds like it more complicated than blackvue and requires an internet connection to their system?

The only way my F800 Pro connects to my phone is if I navigate to the personal hotspot page on my iPhone. I always keep the the personal hotspot on but that is not enough. I always have to manually go to the personal hotspot and not mess with the settings. After a minute or so, my F800 Pro connects via hotspot.

The problem is definitely coming from the F800 Pro on how to connect with the iPhone even though hotspot is on.

Does anyone know if Blackvue has built-in Bluetooth?

iPhone and thinkware f800 really don’t get on.
I had the same problem. In the. End went back to android. That solved that problem.
The problem I have now is thinkware support can’t remove my iCloud email address so I can’t sign in with my android device. But they keep on telling me they are working on it.

St
So far every single call i have had about connectivity issues i have sent this video link to http://www.chameleondirect.co.uk/wo...0-pro-connection-to-smartphone-android-apple/ and i don't hear back from them.

I would go into the phones WiFi and select the Thinkware network and 'forget' it. Also factory reset the F800 (Wait for camera to power up & record and then hold the manual record & microphone buttons until you hear 3 or 4 bleeps then a verbal message) watch the video and start again! Once it's been paired via hotspot once it's a doddle from then on!
still can connect mine now the tile is even wrong

St
still can connect mine now the tile is even wrong
Hi
Did all the reset crap once it does connect to the internet I can’t forget wifi connection as it’s not there any more

C
So far every single call i have had about connectivity issues i have sent this video link to http://www.chameleondirect.co.uk/wo...0-pro-connection-to-smartphone-android-apple/ and i don't hear back from them.

I would go into the phones WiFi and select the Thinkware network and 'forget' it. Also factory reset the F800 (Wait for camera to power up & record and then hold the manual record & microphone buttons until you hear 3 or 4 bleeps then a verbal message) watch the video and start again! Once it's been paired via hotspot once it's a doddle from then on!
can you connect with connecting via wifi
Straight to hotspot

I’m still having issue with this contraption
I’m following the steps
Connecting via wifi then hotspot and in the wifi the Thinkware disappears , in hotspot it says connected to the internet then when I go into the camera app it says smartphone connected 5 seconds later says disconnected from smart phone I mean WTf

Al

also in the video it doesn’t say forget wifi

I
I have struggled with he Pro hotspot as well spent hours trying to get it to work.
IMO the Blackvue is a breeze compared trying to set up the Thinkware and offers way more accessibility to the cam one you are connected.
I may get a black vue this Thinkware is garbage

Have you removed the memory card to check the camera is actually recording anything? I have had a couple of faulty rear cameras in the past that have caused the front camera to reboot frequently, while it's rebooting it only stays on a short time before another reboot so the phones struggle to connect to the camera. Might be worth a shot unplugging your rear cam if you have one and see if it then connects?

Hi
Have you removed the memory card to check the camera is actually recording anything? I have had a couple of faulty rear cameras in the past that have caused the front camera to reboot frequently, while it's rebooting it only stays on a short time before another reboot so the phones struggle to connect to the camera. Might be worth a shot unplugging your rear cam if you have one and see if it then connects?
hi
Yesterday it got connected to the Thinkware cloud and was connecting to the hotspot
So maybe it only connects after registering the product which I did 1 week ago
Don’t know ,

Hi everyone,

I recently got a f800 pro. In order to get cloud to work I have kept a separate iPhone in the car at all times to provide hotspot access. But after all setup it's constantly saying device cannot be located both on my hotspot car iPhone and on my main android phone . Has anyone here been able to access cloud features post dashcam registration to cloud account ?

Please help

Hi
Hi everyone,

I recently got a f800 pro. In order to get cloud to work I have kept a separate iPhone in the car at all times to provide hotspot access. But after all setup it's constantly saying device cannot be located both on my hotspot car iPhone and on my main android phone . Has anyone here been able to access cloud features post dashcam registration to cloud account ?

Please help[/QUOTE Hi my cloud only started to work after I registered

Is anyone experiencing pauses in the video feed to there smartphone every few seconds the pause or freeze lasts for about 2 seconds also greying out which is intermittent where the dash cam goes completely grey then back to normal

Is anyone experiencing pauses in the video feed to there smartphone every few seconds the pause or freeze lasts for about 2 seconds also greying out which is intermittent where the dash cam goes completely grey then back to normal

Yes - I experience the same thing. However, when you download the video to your phone, quality should not compromised.

Hi everyone,

Please help

Have you enabled 'Network Functions' in the camera Menu? Also have you logged the Thinkware App into your Thinkware account you started? One last question, have you had the 3 tick boxes show on your phone to agree to terms & conditions? (LBS Consent i think it's called)

When is this happening please? Live View or Streaming? Also what phone are you using Android or iOS?

When is this happening please? Live View or Streaming? Also what phone are you using Android or iOS?

I am getting this during streaming. My phone is an android.

Back