Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
thinkware t700 lte
thinkware f800 speed camera warnings /lane departure
on my f770 it gave me the above warnings. no on the f800 it dosent ,
am i doing some thing wrong in the set up menu,????:(:(:(

Ok I seem to got the lane departure warnings working but you can hardly here it even with the cars head unit muted
I use to speed camera warnings as well as mobile camera warnings . But I do not get them now. This was quite a useful feature when my other half was driving,

Hi,
I have tested the lane departure and sound is working for me too (not very lound, i admit).

But for speed camera, nothing here too (even if normally in my country (FR), it should only warn area and not precise place. But other GPS (in-car, Tomtom, iGo) work normally with radars).

I don't know if this is a problem of database/FW or setting not activated ? But i think i did it the right way, like you;-(

Same here, how do you get speed camera to work.

I get red light camera alerts all the time with mine. About 1/10th of a mile away I get an audible voice alert and then when I am at the light with the camera I get a ding sound.

I didn't do anything special to get it to work other than make sure it was turned on in the app settings. Maybe of note, I have the lane departure and front collision alerts turned off..

Did you initialize ADAS? Also how is your rear camera during night time? Is it grainy or the same as front? What are your settings? Thanks so much for the info.

Did you initialize ADAS? Also how is your rear camera during night time? Is it grainy or the same as front? What are your settings? Thanks so much for the info.

I never initialized the ADAS as I have all those turned off.

What setting would you like to know?

-I have all the ADAS features off and I've never initialized ADAS.
-I have Safety Camera ON and Mobile Zone Alert off
-I have Super Night Vision set for Continuous and Parking Mode
-Camera set to Bright (I have a CPL)

I only have a front camera now and am going to be adding the rear at some point down the line.

Mine, in UK, works fine, but I do think it was turned off ny default.

I did press the initialise adas button, but in a street with no lane markings...

you have to put the speed camera file in the driveinfo directory, the file will disappear after you put it in the camera but it should work provided they have the info in the file.

Back