Thinkware Products in the UK still available...

Maddog1974

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Thinkware U3000 2ch, T700 Front & Internal IR
As the European distributor we are still operating with reduced staff. The only people in our building are our Warehouse Staff, the rest of us are working from home. So far Couriers still seem to be operating well.

I'm aware a Dash Cam probably isn't at the top of the priority list in the current situation but if you get an urge the DCT18 discount code is still active for 12% OFF.

In the meantime Please try and keep as safe as possible.....

I thought Danish postal was put on pause too along with several other public institutions, but they have been running throughout this mess.
I am still missing a parcel, but i think it never left Korea, and its now been a month since i heard from the company.

I thought Danish postal was put on pause too along with several other public institutions, but they have been running throughout this mess.
I am still missing a parcel, but i think it never left Korea, and its now been a month since i heard from the company.
all airfreight is slow right now, they normally take excess capacity on commercial flights but since those aren't happening at the normal pace freight has to be held until there is enough of it to justify a dedicated flight, to some destinations that can be quite slow

Yeah some custom cables i ordered for my computer on the 2 March, they are finally in DK but dident manage to get delivered before the Easter holidays, so i assume i get those Wednesday
Those also first went to their EU front in Germany, which i think is also faster, though Danes do buy a lot of stuff in China at least in normal times, not sure if that have gone up or down with the virus.

The test camera from G-net i have my doubts about, don't think it ever shipper, i also dident get a tracking # before the guy went quiet.
But i am going to give it a few more days then i will contact them on their contact email, it might be the guy i talked to was one of the Koreans that dident make it.
At least i will get closure, which is something i need with most things to not get frustrated too much.
He was very eager to sent me something, but after February 25 i have not heard from him, though i mailed him 2 times in the start of March.

Back