This driving is just pure insanity!

yes driving in Russia are like their foreign policy, shoot first ask questions after.
I am not going driving in Russia unless i can get a rental T72 tank fully armed.

yes driving in Russia are like their foreign policy, shoot first ask questions after.
I am not going driving in Russia unless i can get a rental T72 tank fully armed.
yeh that will help a lot :D

I'm subscribed to a few car-crash channels from there. Some of what you see borders on the unbelievable and while I don't care for seeing people get harmed, the crash scenarios can be almost humorous a lot of the time. Plus YT finally allowed my favorite one back on, although it seems they've made him stop translating the Russian cussing into English on the sub-titles now :( The "blyat" and "suka" are still there, but no explaining what they mean which is OK as I learned all that before they first banned him :p Now I'm working on learning the phrases and proper use of "mat" :rolleyes: BTW, I fanally ran across someone at work who speaks Russian and they were impressed with what little I know of how to cuss in Russian :ROFLMAO: Now a plug for John Conner-NSFW profanity warning!

Phil

I'm subscribed to a few car-crash channels from there. Some of what you see borders on the unbelievable and while I don't care for seeing people get harmed, the crash scenarios can be almost humorous a lot of the time. Plus YT finally allowed my favorite one back on, although it seems they've made him stop translating the Russian cussing into English on the sub-titles now :( The "blyat" and "suka" are still there, but no explaining what they mean which is OK as I learned all that before they first banned him :p Now I'm working on learning the phrases and proper use of "mat" :rolleyes: BTW, I fanally ran across someone at work who speaks Russian and they were impressed with what little I know of how to cuss in Russian :ROFLMAO: Now a plug for John Conner-NSFW profanity warning!

Phil
If you need some help with the Spanish version let me know :D

I'm pretty good with my cussing in Spanish already, but thanks for the offer! So far I can cuss (and say a little bit more) in 4 languages :giggle: I think I'll try French next :ROFLMAO:

Phil

Back