Time-limited parking mode

Corporal

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is there a way to set up the parking mode so the camera turns off after spending an X amount of time in parking mode? Without any additional devices.
TIA

There's no inbuilt feature for that. You need Power Magic Pro for that.

If you do no need continuos recording in park mode, you could set the motion detection to 0 and G sensors to the highest value in parking mode. It will then record the slightest impact as events in parking mode.

This is unfortunate. I could do what you are suggesting but that means that the camera will be recording all the time even if it does not save the video material. It will still be draining the battery pretty much the same way as in continuous mode. Correct?

You don't need a PM PRO Just the ordinary one will do the job Set the motion detection to 1 as a leaf blowing past will set it off .

I have had a 350 set in parking mode for 6 weeks 24/7 and it has two weeks of video on it in short spurts.

Has been used as a security camera and worked fine as it only recorded motion in 1 minute segments

My issues is I want to have the camera powered off the rearview mirror, which implies no additional bulky devices. Is there any other decent camera that has a function to power off automatically after x hours in parking mode?

Try asking in the general discussion Forum as this is Blackvue exclusive and no there is no Blackvue that will do that

Back