Time to change to something else

leskent

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I love my Gitup 2 camera (when it works) first one shutter button failed after less than a month
Gitup kindly replaced it for me and I was happily using it and so decided to buy the wrist remote!

No matter how many times I tried or hours wasted the remote REFUSED to pair with the camera,
again Gitup kindly sent me another one, and exactly the same thing happened REFUSED to pair with the camera, I bought new batteries for the remote Good branded ones but still Nothing, so I decide forget the remote and continue using the Final cam app (which is very bad), but now I have another problem!!!

The camera will NOT charge the batteries while plugged in the charging screen appears but even after leaving it
overnight it does not charge the batteries! Luckily I have an external batter charger I used with my SJ5000 camera and I charge the battery that way.

But seriously so many issues I am banging my head against the wall I truly love the camera and the video
quality but I am considering buying another brand, can anyone reccommend one that has none of these issues?

Sorry to hear your string of bad luck with this cam - I've had no problems with mine. But you may have better results asking this question in the general action camera forum, since your replies may be a bit biased here.

I wasn't a fan of final cam either but I like the fusion next app. Give it a shot and see what you think.

Sadly Fusion next app is not on Android :(

Hey thanks I will try that

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Git2 0
Caghan Git2 38
D Git2 9
Back