Timelapse shorter intervals Than 0,5? Script/firmware

Bakkis

Reaction score
Country
Norway
hi
Still waiting for my kamera.
Is threre a WAy to make The intervalls in timelapse shorter.
Plan to use it on my dog with a harness to take picktures while hunting and enduro bikeriding.
Things happens fast and in 0,5sec The moments can pass :)
Anyone have a clue?

Bakkis
Norway

im not sure this is even possible beacuse even sometimes it takes the camera more then 0,5 seconds to take a picture (depanding on light of course..)

Shutter has to be WAy faster Than 0,5 to capture sports an such..
The camera can do burst with 7 pics pr sec.
Know there will be memorycards and memoryhandling issues

shutter speed != framerate

Anyone? Maybe something like 0,2sec?

Bakkis, there is NO way. Chipset cannot handle it, there is no RAM to store burst photos, microSD cards are too slow for direct write, etc.

What about shutter speed 1/2000 sec ??? I dont see 2000 fps in this camera :lol:
It because shutter speed ≠ framerate

Just as i said - framerate != shutter speed. You can have shutter speed 1/10000 but you will not get 10000 frames per second.

Frame rate is not shutter speed. Shutter may be 1/2000 s but frame rate is 30 frames /s
there is no RAM to store burst photos

Is that 256mb ddr3 ram ? ))

1 photo = 4mb . 256mb... ok even 128mb = 32photos

microSD cards are too slow for direct write, etc.
Standard write speed class 10 card about 15mbs (more 10mbs) . 15mbs/4mb(1 photo) = 3 photos/s it directspeed of tipical sdcard. If use UHS I-II-II cards with 90mb/s you can directly write 6 times faster .

Last edited:
Frame rate is not shutter speed. Shutter may be 1/2000 s but frame rate is 30 frames /s

Why are you repeating what i just said? Do you have extra GOTO 10 line?

MicroSD cards ARE slow for random write. This camera cannot handle UHS standard. RAM is not used only for photos.

Why are you repeating what i just said?
I dont think that is the same )))
MicroSD cards ARE slow for random write.
Camera have buffer of ram memory What random write ?? ))
My cheap sdcard

This camera cannot handle UHS standard.
I use UHS card and its work better than non UHS

RAM is not used only for photos.
Are you sure?

Code:
Frame rate is not shutter speed
Where do you see any difference in these two statements? They say EXACTLY the same.

UHS cards are generally faster even on older protocol, but UHS is different protocol.

And yes, i am 100% sure.

Last edited:
since UHS cards have to contain faster memory chips, then ofcourse it is faster via any protocol.

And OF COURSE it means "is not". You are (trying to) lecturing about "computer stuff" and yet you do not know even basic annotations :rolleyes:

You are (trying to) lecturing about "computer stuff" and yet you do not know even basic annotations :rolleyes:
I just dont understand your encription ))
This camera cannot handle UHS standard.

since UHS cards have to contain faster memory chips, then ofcourse it is faster via any protocol.
:rolleyes: This camera support UHS ( may be not 90mbs speed) and its enough for some birst photos in second even in direct write

RAM is not used only for photos.
I know )) But it can be used like buffer for 10-20-30 high speed photos .
there is no RAM to store burst photos
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
it is not my encryption, it is industry-wide standard in almost every programming language.

...and understood by majority of skilled computer technicians.

.and understood by majority of skilled computer technicians.

You mistake ) I dont understand about "!=". To be skilled computer technician, not need to be programmer ) And not need for programmer to be skilled computer technician (because of that I understand yours mistakes, and try to explain them to you) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Will you already stop this offtopic spam? You DO realize you are trying to lecture a guy that wrote ONLY PC control program for this camera without having access to the actual camera, to the guy who hacked its wifi so it is capable of client mode? You really do not need to lecture me :D

Back