tiny cams with a hideable recording-box?

Phishi

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hi,

my Smart Roadster is a tiny but fun car and since every BMW 3-series idiot wants to push you out of his way while driving myself at 160km per hour I feel the need to record it, just in case. ;)

I need to small cams that don't need much space so I can hide the front one behind the mirror and the back one somewhere around the rearwindow. I don't need a display, though I need a button or remotecontrol to tell the recorder to save the last 5mins or so permanently if people do stupid stuff in front of me.

I had a 720p cam on another car and it must definitely be atleast 1080p. These are the dashcams I came across:

K1S - 2 cams, recorder that would fit behind the radio and a external pushbutton to save videos but mixed reviews, especially on amazon talking about failing devices... :/

Street Guardian SGZC12RC - somewhat bulky recording-unit, though with an LCD. I've seen they now sell a 2nd cam, but it's only for driving backwards, it's not recording it's video? :/

I would like to avoid 2 single cams because of the fiddling with 2 micro-SD cards. :)

Any thoughts, suggestions?

Thanks!

I guess there is a confusion @ “SGZC12RC tiny camera only for driving backwards“.
You can install and record video with SGRCWPC in front, rear, or sides.

Huh? I talk about the SAME TIME with just one LCD.

The product-sites tell it that way that you should buy camera AND LCD-unit for EACH cam you want to record, they must be kidding.

Back