Today is the day (Install)!

while only one end is right, another end is straight,
Hope you didn't want a left one!

But that is good service, and a good reason for ordering direct, hope it works out well for you.

Hope you didn't want a left one!

But that is good service, and a good reason for ordering direct, hope it works out well for you.

Two left feet =).

Ya, plus they gave me 15% off the purchase price when I ordered direct. I have a ton of amazon gift cards but the purchase price on amazon vs. viofo.com was 1/4th price difference. So I opted to purchase in cash and save my Amazon gift cards for later.

Going to rip out the Zenfox T3 and run the Viofo A129 and A139 instead.

Only negative on Viofo.com is it can take a month or so to receive the camera. Not a big deal, as I'm not in any huge rush.

Only negative on Viofo.com is it can take a month or so to receive the camera. Not a big deal, as I'm not in any huge rush.
Normally it is far faster than that, but I guess it depends on your location ... I think Sweden is quite fast :sneaky:

Normally it is far faster than that, but I guess it depends on your location ... I think Sweden is quite fast :sneaky:

The zenfox "works" for time being. I've had it in the car for a while now. Just not the most reliable camera. I've had it do the infamous overheat this spring and it wasn't even that hot out. Car just sat in sun while parked.

So I'll be glad to have a more reliable setup in place whenever the A139 arrives. Plus, I want to reposition the A129, too. Plan to redo everything while I've got the car trim off.

I'm "OCD" for reliability after my cameras have caught 2 accidents since owning a dash camera. I place a lot of "value" in having proof.

I ordered my camera from Viofo.com and emailed customer service asking about a right angle cable. They said one is available upon request. They are going to swap the straight rear cable for a right angled Cable.
that must be those cables that Nigel said weren't going to happen :unsure:

I think DIY is still the best option :p
20210510_170317.jpg

that must be those cables that Nigel said weren't going to happen :unsure:

Those who do not ask, shall not receive. It pays to speak up in life. I've learned the worst I can be told is "No". Not like I am in any worse position than before. Assuming Viofo is being straight forward, which I have no reason to doubt, Viofo has confirmed that the standard cable was swapped with a right angled cable and my product has now been shipped.

Those who do not ask, shall not receive. It pays to speak up in life. I've learned the worst I can be told is "No". Not like I am in any worse position than before. Assuming Viofo is being straight forward, which I have no reason to doubt, Viofo has confirmed that the standard cable was swapped with a right angled cable and my product has now been shipped.

Is Viofo selling right angled plugs to people who didn’t order direct from them? I got mine from BlackboxMyCar.

Back