Tomtom Bandit Action Camera

Biker

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Tomtom Bandit Action Camera

A quick review of the video quality from a TomTom Bandit actioncam. Mounted on the same Yamaha Ténéré XTZ600 that I have used for MC camera reviews for a lot of years.
  1. TomTom Bandit is a rather expensive actioncam, the basic package costs 455 dollar and consists of just of the camera, the "batterystick", a splashproof lens, two sticky mounts and a Gopro mount adapter (Bandit has a very special mounting system). In order to make the camera waterproof you have to buy a "Dive Lens" for 46 dollars and if you want to use external power the power cable (also very special) it costs $ 30. The sound quality from the Bandit, when mounted on a moving MC, is very bad.

The video quality from a the Bandit can be seen here
    It is recorded i 2,7 K , uploaded in 1920 x 1080. 1920 x 1080 is not something I recommend as recording resolution with the Bandit, 2,7 K gives a lot better quality.
    Video quality from a handheld Bandit can be seen here
    Video quality from six other Action Cameras on a MC that I reviewed this summer can be seen here
  2. The full review has been published in MC-Folket, Swedens major Motorcycle Magazine

Last edited:
Nuts you are, but we like it! :p
(Will finish watching vids tomorrow ;) )
Got to sleep sometimes too :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Motorcycle Cameras 1
Back