Too impatient, even with cop present

He clearly figured upon seeing the cop... "well what's she even gonna do?!"

I hope the cammer provided a courtesy copy to the cops. This will teach these people some respect.

Hehe yeah, the guy think " i got away with it" and are pretty happy about that, and then i letter appear in the mail box. :giggle:

I have not sent a copy to the Eden Prairie police department...... yet [emoji4]

EDIT: Video sent to the PD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
many churches and other large venues i've seen that use police to direct traffic will give the cops a remote control to manually switch the traffic lights. wonder why they didn't do that here.

Yesterday, traveling between two offices there was work being done on some traffic lights with two police officers present. Walked between the offices to do a 15 minute visit. There was one directing traffic and the other watching at the corner before the crews shutdown the lights. The lights were still functioning at that point.

Pedestrians started the walk on the countdown, and the one at the corner didn't say or do anything. He was standing right next to them when they started with the countdown flashing at about 5 seconds left, not enough time for the pedestrians clear the intersection before the red light.

On the return trip, the traffic lights were off, with both officers directing traffic.

There does seem to be not only a disregard for traffic signals and road rules, but the authority of police officers.
Not my video, something recently shot in Baltimore.

Back