Toshiba 64GB EXCERIA M302 4k 90MBPS Micro SD With Adapter

cap1

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks, not been on for a while (SG9665GC V3 cam working fine), I would like to know if anyone has had any problems with the card mentioned in heading, I can get this for about £16 on special, just need to know if any known issues with it.

Do not buy it. Its fake !

I have the 128GB version of this card in a CCTV camera which has been running 24/7 with 6Mbps video (so looping around every 34 hours) and it's been working fine since the 13th January and has done around 85 full write cycles so far :)

This is from a reputable supplier here in the UK, what makes you say it's fake?
too cheap to be true.
Maybe i am wrong. But can you give me the link ?

Toshiba Exceria 64 and 128GB I have been using on GC-range for quite some time. Most important to buy from reputable seller.

Have ordered one anyway, will go in my camera if not working in Dashcam!

i cant access the link from my country. It blocked ip i guess.
Have ordered one anyway, will go in my camera if not working in Dashcam!
and remember come back in DCT and made a feedback. Thank you.

It looks like genuine deal.

IMG_20170504_173214.jpg

Very recently I bought two Toshiba Exceria 32GB cards to try in dashcams. I paid just under £10 per card from a reputable online supplier and they weren't FBA.
The cards barely meet their stated class 10 performance but should still be fine in most dashcams.
I'll report back once I have more experience of them.

I have used the 128 GB version for a long time, no problems what so ever.

Do note these U3 cards do not have the full blown write speed some other U3 cards have ( same high write and read speed )
But this card are still a true U3 card as they have a write speed that fall in that category too, but its only half of the cards write speed.
Never the less this should be just fine even in the most demanding high bitrate and high resolution action cameras, and it is more than enough for our 9665GC dashcams.

as long as it's real it should be ok, it is suspiciously cheap which is always a concern

It's from a reputable supplier, if found to be fake will go straight back, I have used them lots and never had a problem

It's from a reputable supplier, if found to be fake will go straight back, I have used them lots and never had a problem

even reputable suppliers get duped by suppliers occasionally, the good thing about a reputable supplier though is you should have no problem as a consumer getting it sorted if it does turn out to be a problem

It's the exact same price on Amazon prime (although not currently in stock)

maybe card prices are starting to come down now.

Toshia is a dieing company. Maybe they are trying to sell everything left, before they quit the game ? :)

don't think so, got a price update yesterday and card prices are higher than previous

I have a Samsung EVO 64GB card that I bought quite some time ago (months) for less than 20 USD. I see that same card currently offered on Amazon for over 30 USD.

Last edited:
Back