Tossin' it..

I just brought a Joovuu in from the car, and I get the "Found 0 AMBA device!". Could be the camera, cable, or a WIndows, Anti-Virus software, or other changes to the computer in the past four years.

Joovuu's not worth anymore time investment.

I'll probably buy a GitUp F1C this year to see how it compares.

Are you using an OTG cable?

It's been a long time but I seem to remember some cameras only went into the right mode with an OTG cable, and others needed a button holding at power on to trigger the right mode

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I just come back from almost tossing my computer, suddenly while typing a post here it rebooted, and after that it would not find any OS on my computer, so i figure my fairly new nvme drive was dead.
But upon entering bios i saw that is seemingly had decided to change the boot sequence, so i change back to 500 GB drive as #1 and my dvd drive as #2 and disabled other boot options, and then my computer booted again just fine.
This really freak me out a bios cant just change on its own.

I agree on pressing one button with usb direct, using a OBD cable i dont think i did, i just used a regular USB cable.

You guys would not believe what happpened. After all the hassle, I put the camera on the USB cable for another go with an older version of DU, but instead of connecting to the computer, I connected to a USB charger.

JooVuu X lives, green flashing, red flashing, beep beep, recording....!??!?!?!? WHAATTT THE )^#&*( ???

Did it resurrect itself??!?!?!

This thing does not seem to be willing to die, yet....

Glad to have the links to the .elf files posted again so i can bookmark them (y)

Mine never recorded one frame for me :( It bricked on me doing the "recommended" firmware update right out of the box, and neither me or a supposedly computer-knowledgeable friend could ever do anything with it. On learning some more about these things I might have one more possible solution to try; I was using 64GB cards to try to unbrick it, and since then I've learned that it's best to use 32GB or smaller cards since their native format is FAT32 while the biggers cards isn't. Maybe that will work, maybe not, but if not I'm going to steal the lens and junk the rest too. Just too many bad memories from the dashed hopes I had for this cam :cautious:

Phil

Back