TPMS, NFC, RFID, etc. interference

the challenge is the FOB is only used when the car is off, unless the cig socket is powered when the car is off you can't know if it's ok or not
Exactly. Honestly, maybe it's because I had no such problems with my multiple mobius's or my Bluskysea's, but this really seems to have too many issues to be worth it. I don't mind trouble shooting but I need something that is guaranteed to work, require no intervention and not interfere with any other systems. That's not been my experience so far with the duo pro.

some vehicles are prone to this type of interference with parking mode unfortunately, changing to a different model/brand camera that uses a different chipset might help, still no guarantees though

the challenge is the FOB is only used when the car is off, unless the cig socket is powered when the car is off you can't know if it's ok or not
Good point. Not everyone has a battery pack to try, so maybe an extension cord with a USB wall charger?

Did some more testing. When the camera is still plugged in (power and rear), but there's no memory card, key fob range is further than with memory card in. I'm still debating whether to keep the camera. I like the picture quality. I don't like not being able to open the trunk from afar, or unlock the car in a parking lot or not being able to press the panic button so that its was to locate the car in a mall parking lot, all problems that only arose after installing the duo pro with hardwire parking kit.

its the rear camera cable trust me its not shielded enough viofo sent out some thicker cables that are more shielded the hardware kit is only power unlike the camera cable

try using some of these on the rear camera cable https://www.amazon.com/gp/B015RDVGDE
be nice to know exactly where your TPMS module is located that would help..i have a 2019 ram 1500 mine is behind the rear seat and its not even called a tpms module called a rf module and it also controls the key fob as well

its the rear camera cable trust me its not shielded enough viofo sent out some thicker cables that are more shielded the hardware kit is only power unlike the camera cable
Yep, the hardwire kit is just a power... :)

red line=power pin (peak-to-peak 540-640mV)
yellow line=acc pin
frequency is jumping all over the place (and also based on input voltage - no wonder)
trashtrhaesrhaehreahreh.png

Last edited:
Yep, the hardwire kit is just a power... :)

red line=power pin (peak-to-peak 540-640mV)
yellow line=acc pin
frequency is jumping all over the place (and also based on input voltage - no wonder)
View attachment 51903
good for me is my rf module is behind the back seat where the rear camera cable is every time i disconnect it my issues goes away

I ripped all of it out and returned it. Not being able to use my remote was too big a deal for me, in addition to the camera freezing up randomly. I went back to using a mobius in the front and another in the rear. (2016 Subaru Outback)

Back