Transcend 64GB Card - Marcus 3

isdoo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The Transcend 64GB MicroSDXC Class10 UHS-1 card does not seem to work with the marcus 3.

Formats okay, but gives a card error when trying to use it.

The Transcend 64GB MicroSDXC Class10 UHS-1 card does not seem to work with the marcus 3.

Formats okay, but gives a card error when trying to use it.
I have this problem as well VicoVation is a aware of the issue and is trying to get a firmware out to fix it this week

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm running 1.01, I've been in contact with VicoVation and they are emailing the firmware direct to me. I'll upload to my gdrive for everyone if it's before they release to their site. The fix will contain clarity improvements, GPS option from menu and gps time sync. Currently the time isn't retained if gps is plugged in when the dashcam is switched off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry yep, mine has a "G" on the end. Also, the GPS module doesn't work at the moment until new firmware.

Am runing the original firmware version :(

Mind was shipped to me with this version.

Had the same issue, fix that worked for me: format the SD-Card as FAT32 on your PC. If you format your Card in the Cam you will get the same error again.

Forgot to mention: standard windows tools don't offer FAT32 as a filesystem when the card is > 32GB. I made it on my mac.

Chris

I don't think it gave me fat32 as an option.

Transcend seems to have the best bang for the buck right now costs vs speed at 45 MB/s. The SanDisk one is twice the price and only 5 MB/s faster.
Transcend is my current favorite card for SD or microSD.

Transcend 32GB MicroSDHC Class10 UHS-1 Memory Card with Adapter 45 MB/s (TS32GUSDU1E) by Transcend
Transcend 64GB MicroSDXC Class10 UHS-1 Memory Card with Adapter 45 MB/s (TS64GUSDU1E) by Transcend
(Solid Amazon Reviews too) Is this where you got yours?

We don't stock memory cards though since the prices change too fast.

Yes that is the 64GB card i am currently using in my Marcus 3

I'm testing the 35MBs Transcend card on a new A7 Beta Full HD Full HD High Bit-Rate Dual Channel RoadCam. Transcend is working quite well.
Transcend is cheaper and faster than SanDisk even which is great. Bigger Faster Cheaper, progress marches forward.

I'm testing the 35MBs Transcend card on a new A7 Beta Full HD Full HD High Bit-Rate Dual Channel RoadCam. Transcend is working quite well.
Transcend is cheaper and faster than SanDisk even which is great. Bigger Faster Cheaper, progress marches forward.

The reviews alone are enough to get me to buy them anytime I need microSD/SD

Sounds like something exciting is in the works.

Back