Transcend DP200

Thax

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I'm looking to purchase the Transcend DP200.

Was looking to get some additional opinions or alternatives at a similar price point.

Thanks,

If the form factor is Ok for you, then it's a quite good dashcamera. Easy to operate, nice day- and good night video quality.

Thanks for the feedback.

Form factor isn't too much of a issue. Just looking for a solidly built dash cam with a good FOV and good day/night video quality.

Thanks for the feedback.

Form factor isn't too much of a issue. Just looking for a solidly built dash cam with a good FOV and good day/night video quality.

As a first dashcam, DP200 is good choice within that budget. If you want something much better ( day and night video ), then you have to rise your budget.

I was also considering the Mini 805/806. How do these compare with the DP200? I've heard of some quality issues regarding the Mini series of dash cams.

Size / form factor wise I do like Mini 08xx -series, however it has some quality issues as you mentioned, which are not yet all resolved ( developer working on them ).
DP200 has no major issues reported, so if size is OK for you, it is a good choice.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T What Should I Buy? 5
A What Should I Buy? 10
Back