Transcend Drivepro 220 with CPL Add-on [DIY]

Ixson

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
I have been using transcend drivepro 220 for months, it's a good dash cam.

However, there's always a reflection of the car dashboard and items on it appear on the windscreen which is then recorded in the video.

To solve this problem, I bought an aftermarket CPL that the inner diameter of the CPL was 25mm. Though it's an aftermarket CPL for another model, it fit nicely. I put two short and thin layers of double tape around the lens and fit the CPL onto it.

Link:https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=43895759283&toSite=main
I bought the item at RMB49

2edac22991d402e49c07ff28c615c384.jpg 373254490925344308.jpg

Last edited:
Hi

The photos don't show up. Please can you post them again. Did you buy from the website listed in your first post? It looks quite hard to navigate. I can't actually see the part that you purchased.

Thanks

David

Hi

The photos don't show up. Please can you post them again. Did you buy from the website listed in your first post? It looks quite hard to navigate. I can't actually see the part that you purchased.

Thanks

David
I have posted the photos The mentioned cpl filter is made by China manufacturer and the link i posted is one of the shopping site. I am finding if i can get a english site for you. Before that, give you a link that is the flag store http://mall.jd.com/view_page-19861727.html

Hi
Thank you. Is this the CPL filter (called 37mm)
CPL37.jpg
David

Great, thanks. I am looking to order, but struggling to order from the original tmall link. Did you manage to set up an account ok with them? I can't get Chrome browser to translate all the pages to English to allow me to create an account. Was shipping reasonably priced?

David

Great, thanks. I am looking to order, but struggling to order from the original tmall link. Did you manage to set up an account ok with them? I can't get Chrome browser to translate all the pages to English to allow me to create an account. Was shipping reasonably priced?

David
Where are you staying? I may help you to create an account for you then u log in and change the password yourself

Thank you for your offer. I'll have another go with Google Translate and the Chrome browser translation and come back if I still have questions.

¥49, how much in old money (is it delivered price) is?

Back