Transcend DrivePro 620

andrewt

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hello I recently purchased the Transcend DrivePro 620 Dual dashcam and I have noticed that the Live Viewer on the DrivePro 10 Rear Camera does not function however it does record without any problems. When I go into Live Viewer on the app , it suggests I switch off Mobile Data which I have done but the Live Viewer for the DrivePro 10 still does not work.The Live Viewer for the DrivePro 250 works no problems. I have attempted to update the firmware on the DrivePro 10 to firmware version - 1.3 however after downloading the file and then moving it onto the SD Card as per the instructions on the Readme file , the camera won't recognise the new firmware file to install.It just boots up as it normally does. Just wondering if the DrivePro 10 camera could be faulty or am I doing anything wrong with either the app or updating the firmware. Apart from that , the camera is working fine , they both pair together without any issues Would apprecaite your assistance with this.

Turing mobile data off, or putting phone in airplane mode have often been a solution for wifi connection problems on dashcams.
I must admit it is not something i have experienced on any camera lately.

I had the same problem. Just for the case you still can not use Live View for DP10. I got the following instruction by Transcend:
"Turn Mobile Data off, power DP-250 on , after that power DP-10 on, wait for connection and then try to connect to your smartphone".
This fixes my real view problem.
However, I have an other issue with the DrivePro Toolbox. I'm going to open another thread abou it.

Back