Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c
Screenshot (144).png
Screenshot (145).png

Time for another Cam Test !
Honestly I simply cant believe this deal , surely it's some sort of Con ? ( I am guessing )
I put my $28 bananas down ... Now just have to see what if anything comes in the mail .
Read the description carefully ..
It featured packed ! ( Of what ? = BS maybe ? )

And 3 batteries too- who wouldn't buy such a bargain? :LOL: Of course it's not going to be anything close to it's claims but we're looking forward to hearing from you about just how bad it is :whistle: Always fun when you do these reviews :cool:

Phil

I'm like a kid at Xmas over this one .
What ever will happen . (?)

Selfie stick
Batteries
Water proof housing
Nylon bag
Charging dock
Action camera

I think I'm getting excited !

Though I doubt that this one will be such, occasionally you do find a cheap cam that's a winner, but I'd be astounded, flabbergasted, floored, and might even have a heart attack if the 4K part turns out to be real :rolleyes:

Drooling rabidly here awaiting your testing results :ROFLMAO: Gotta love cheap :love:

Phil

Came today !
Just headed out the door for some video samples !

Sample video ...
Aside from the white balance issue .. ( Auto White balance )
First go at recording video ..

Wow ! The more I play with the settings the more the cam seems to flare ...
Initially , it seems to run ok , but once you go into the menu the cam seems to just flake out and start to flare ?
If not for the flare , I would almost think this was a decent cam .

I was emailed an irresistible offer on a dashcam last week. 80% off this 3-in-1 dashcam! @Gabacho I thought you'd like a go, but sadly they don't ship down under. Personally, I don't have enough space on my windscreen for it!!

1583228194102.png
1583228353984.png

Hehe @Gabacho that's what i was thinking too, your break must have been a popularity booster with some :)

Back