(Travels) Portuguese Motorways (timelapse): A1 Condeixa-Porto

Module 79L

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Dash Cam
AT11DA, SG9665XS, G1W-H
The A1 is the main and longest motorway in Portugal. It connects Lisbon to Porto and has 303kms (188mi). This video shows the northern "half" of the A1, 128kms. The A1 finishes on the tolls before Porto but I left the rest of the way between there and the beginning of the A3, the motorway that will feature in the next video.
Enjoy.

PS 1: I don't know what's going on, I've tried to embed the video as usual and it doesn't show up. I've also tried every other way but it's the same. I don't know what's wrong but it's late, I'll leave it for tomorrow. Sorry about that but it's out of my hands.

PS 2: Well, what do you know? The reason why the video isn't showing up it's because there's an F-word in the link! :eek:
F-word.jpg

@DashCamMan, I need some help here, please!

Last edited:
Since apparently the only way to be able to embed the video here on DCT is to re-upload it to YT to get a new link and I'm not going to do it, here's my solution:
If you want to watch the video, copy the link to YT and fill the blank space with a "C": watch?v=4Fitofu KBA

This isn't my fault but nonetheless I apologize for the inconvenience. :(

Last edited:
LOL! Sometimes the filters are too Good!:eek::rolleyes::cautious:

Nice Song Choice! Lindsey Stirling has some awesome music! Great Weather and Scenery for a wonder drive!

LOL! Sometimes the filters are too Good!:eek::rolleyes::cautious:
You wouldn't expect the filter to block a media link's text, since that text won't be visible in the forum. :confused:

Last edited:
Back