Truck backs up and rips off another cars bumper

At least it appears he did the honorable thing and stuck around rather than running.

Thats what he gets for driving around with a hitch ball mount. Hate those people :mad:

Then you will have a problem with Danes in the Jutland part of the country, actually the other Danes call a tow hitch for a Jut - Hook
My current car are the first i have owned that do not have a tow hitch, and only my previous have a tow hitch you could take off, and i had to do that as otherwise the hitch would obscure the license plate.

Still you will find plenty of Juts that can not reverse a car with or without a trailer attached to it. :rolleyes:

actually the other Danes call a tow hitch for a Jut - Hook
Are you saying: the other Danes call a tow hitch a "Jut",
or: the other Danes call a tow hitch a "hook" if it is owned by a Jut?

In English we often say that a tow hook "juts out". I assume the name Jutland comes from the same word because it sticks out into the sea, or juts out into the sea. A lot of Juts moved to England in the 4th century along with the Angles and Saxons, so English contains some of their language.

It is funny how Juts get teased with this, cuz if you look at the numbers then the users of a tow hutch are spread out pretty even, only the very inner parts of out capitol see less cars with a tow hitch ( 4 - 5 % less )
But maybe its due to the fact we Juts are the only ones that use it regularly.
When it come to towing Denmark are probably in the top 5 in EU if you factor number of tow hitches VS number of people in the country.

No its like Captain hook from Peter Pan, but just a Jut ( often depicted as a lesser intelligent farmer ) with a hook

Back