Truck crashes: Wind and wide turn

Some people just don't have the understanding for the needs of the larger vehicles on the roads, i knew this even before i got the license to drive the big rigs.
Then again i big rig driver should also be aware of this, and be alert towards ignorant dumb asses.

I think this is the site that stole Dash Riposki's vids. I will not watch them anymore :mad:

Phil

I think this is the site that stole Dash Riposki's vids. I will not watch them anymore :mad:

Phil
they're bottom feeders, they come along once a video gets some traction and buy the rights to it for a pittance and then go and submit copyright claims to those that had it up first

I see it often other people posting some other guys video, and in totally unaltered form.
For instance for the Dji osmo pocket i have kept a little taps on lately, a few guys doing reviews of them have their review copied and then posted by another guy, and this happen several times.
same go for a lot of other things on youtube.

they're bottom feeders, they come along once a video gets some traction and buy the rights to it for a pittance and then go and submit copyright claims to those that had it up first
Doing a search, it appears one of the @dash riposki videos has been licensed by viralhog. I don't know if it was stolen or if @dash riposki submitted paper work to get it licensed. But it does appear there have been cases where a second party claims a video after the original party has posted it.

There are a few complaints in reddit and elsewhere about viral hog. Defy/Break media.com has closed and one of the dash compilation channels on youtube that I subscribed to closed due to copyright complaints.

I have posted a few videos that these companies have taken interest in. Break.com sent a check when I signed, but I saw nothing since.

I've seen some YT channels taken down over copyright issues but it's usually the "little" guys; YT seems to overlook many sins of the channels with huge subscriber numbers and more "likes" :mad: And I've seen it done properly- one of the biggest severe weather channels watches for new vids on the topic and contacts the owner shortly after they're posted with an offer to buy the rights along with the stipulation that the first owner take their original down and not repost it :cool:

It doesn't matter to me- I'm for supporting my friends and good people everywhere while fighting the bad guys. So I won't even give ViralHog a view to add to it's stats :p

Phil

Viral Hog is somewhat legit. (comparatively)

The channel that stole one of my videos is Russian, and probably still happily plugging away, although they eventually removed my video from the compilation they used it on.

Maybe we'll see some action after they had to remove 1.5 million copies of the NZ shootings recently in a few hours.

There's no easy way for the social media/video sites to screen every video uploaded.

Death to all bootleg compilation leeches!!!!!!!!

youtube have had some sort of meltdown for me, i cant filter videos by upload date cuz that's just a mess of days and month old videos in no order, and if i choose to filter by this week its the same mess.
Seem like a few citizen slots have opened up in Australia they might be interested in repopulating with a mostly sane person, so here is hoping on the lottery on Wednesday will be my big day.

@kamkar1
If I win the lottery, I'll pay your expenses and we'll both go there ;) Then we can pester Jokiin more easily :ROFLMAO:

With YT, you get less mixed results when you're signed into your account there. If you search without signing in they seem to just show you what they want you to see without much regard to filter settings. YT just like Ebay got so big so fast it seems they think they can do whatever they want with impunity :mad: At least with Ebay there's an alternate in Amazon, but no real alternate exists for YT yet... but one day it might happen and the sooner the better!

Phil

I actually started out with google video, but that changed to something else.
I am signed in on YT

Back