Truck driver smashes into car as he checks his mobile phone

GTA Driver

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Iroad 3300CH, G1W-c, Mobius C, A119 v1 & v3, A118-c2
Ugh. He'll be one of those people getting a special welcome in prison. They'll probably have to put him in isolation at least for a while.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

And yet ! The idiots are out there driving and playing with their mobile phones ..
Should not be a fine , should not be lost points , should not be a suspended license , should be a license cancellation ... ( Nothing less )

Yes serious jail time and never allowed to drive again, driving a motor vehicle are not a human right, it is a option you have, and something you can be allowed to do if you can prove you have a handle of the rules set forth to make sure it can be done with a reasonable level of safety.
When people say screw you to those simple rules, society should immediately say screw you too to that person.

Maybe he was trucking on the phone.

A few years ago ( 2016 ) a 23 yo trucker did the same here killing 3 and injured another 14 people, he was back driving in a few months.
But of course he was not filmed messing with this phone, but how else do you miss 2 motorway lanes of stopped traffic.

imagescaler

The driver did admit some kind of distraction was the reason for the crash :rolleyes:

Last edited:
A few years ago ( 2016 ) a 23 yo trucker did the same here killing 3 and injured another 14 people, he was back driving in a few months.

I'm sure you need the patience of a saint to be a good trucker. Sometimes the need for caution requires a degree of submission to the idiots around you.* I have to wonder if a 23 yo man could have the right temperament. I know you need to start somewhere, but even so.

*Thinking, for example of this video and a comment

f673028be4887cd6986b029694134e04.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Whoa !
That truck must have been loaded to a high CG ...
Never mind that the driver was not on the ball ..

Back