Trucker driving under the bridge has a death wish (or needs to make a deadline at all costs)

Facebook account and log in required. :(

Hmmm Yeah a lot of new videos are only shared on Facebook these days it seems. If you're anti-Facebook, Maybe create a dummy account you never use with a fake name and junk email. I'm sure someone has ripped and re-uploaded to YouTube I'll see if I can find a mirror.

ee175136dced477ac6f9e1ff35bb8ff6.jpg

Couldn't he just have taken the exit before the bridge, and then take the on ramp on the other side.

Places like that over here you go up the off ramp, and most likely if you go strait on you go to the on ramp leading to the road on the other side of the bridge.

https://www.google.dk/maps/@56.312518,10.1191378,16.5z?hl=da

And if you are the Duke boys, you might even catch some air if you keep up a good exit speed and just go for it.

Best to avoid facetwitt all together, that little weasel have made enough money on peoples souls and personal information.

If you're anti-Facebook, Maybe create a dummy account you never use with a fake name and junk email.
Or make a real one and only use it for watching the videos, pretty much what I did.

But apparently I have more friends on Facebook than I think. Facebook keeps telling me so.
Isn't that nice? Especially since I don't know anybody on FB.

But apparently I have more friends on Facebook than I think. Facebook keeps telling me so.
Isn't that nice? Especially since I don't know anybody on FB.
Friends? I wouldn't call them that.

I couldn't watch it. My Tv isn't vertical.:)

One of these days, iPhone/Android need to come out with a camera sensor that records horizontal/landscape even when the phone is held naturally/vertical/portrait.
It's going to happen, only matter of time.

One of these days, iPhone/Android need to come out with a camera sensor that records horizontal/landscape even when the phone is held naturally/vertical/portrait.
It's going to happen, only matter of time.

it's a wonder they don't offer it as an option, could easily be cropped as the native res of the sensors used has plenty of overhead

I dont get much from facebook or twitter in my inbox, but at the moment there is a Danish guy that like me to do something with Linkedin what ever that is.

Thats what i have been wondering too, sure the sensors might not be able to crop its full frame resolution ( photo or video ) but there should be some kind of safeguard in the apps, so that if the phone is held in a vertical way then resolution will be dropped down to what ever the sensor can handle cropped sideways.

Or just down right install the camera sensors flipped 90 degrees, so people will have a little viewfinder image on the screen but the actual output of the camera will be in the correct format.

Anyways i still dont get people cant just tilt their damn phone 90 degrees while holding it, its little things like that, that make me have a bleak forecast for the future of the human race.

Best to avoid facetwitt all together, that little weasel have made enough money on peoples souls and personal information.
Yep, Google, Microsoft, the CIA, all have more information about me than I like - no way am I going to let Mark Z. have even more. :mad:

Yep, Google, Microsoft, the CIA, all have more information about me than I like - no way am I going to let Mark Z. have even more. :mad:

Well there are more and more videos being shared on Facebook. Just create a dummy account with fake name/email for required login purposes alone if need be.

ATM i do have a unlisted number calling me, some sort of telemarketing, but with unlisted numbers i dont say anything if i pick up at all, cuz i find when it is a unlisted number then the least people can do is present them self.

BUT, there is just silence ( aside for background telemarketing noise ) and then the people hang up :) this have been going on for a few weeks now with almost a call every day.

I am contemplating what ever fun i can have with them, something like speaking gibberish maybe.

ATM i do have a unlisted number calling me, some sort of telemarketing, but with unlisted numbers i dont say anything if i pick up at all, cuz i find when it is a unlisted number then the least people can do is present them self.

BUT, there is just silence ( aside for background telemarketing noise ) and then the people hang up :) this have been going on for a few weeks now with almost a call every day.

I am contemplating what ever fun i can have with them, something like speaking gibberish maybe.

Install http://TrapCall.com
It will unmask all unlisted/blocked calls that come in

I also use https://HiYa.com/ and http://TrueCaller.com to auto block spam calls

Its okay i have fun with it at this rate anyway, i am also thinking about using a new language on every call, that be the languages i can similate the sound off but it is not really the language at all, or if it is then it is hardcore gibberish in that language.

I am sure when the telemarketer hear bushman click language he put on his WTF face and hang up. :)

But THX for the heads up will give that a try if things escalate, but i am changing my phone numers in a few days anyway.
Getting new phone and will dress that up with a new unlisted number too, then i just have to text or e-mail or in other ways forward my new number to the 10 people or so i like to have that number.

Back