Turn off over the speed limit warning

topdawg

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is there any way to eliminate the "you are over the speed limit" warning? I want to be able to record audio but eliminate these warnings. I went into settings under the wi-fi tab but did not see anything that addressed warnings.

TIA!

Never heard of this. Didn't know our cam had that capability?

jokiin said:
vbx said:
Never heard of this. Didn't know our cam had that capability?

you're going too slow!

Would muting or setting our "alarm volume" to low make the speed warning hard to hear?

topdawg said:
Is there any way to eliminate the "you are over the speed limit" warning? I want to be able to record audio but eliminate these warnings. I went into settings under the wi-fi tab but did not see anything that addressed warnings.

TIA!
News to me as well and I think I have found all the settings

Are you sure you have the correct brand of camera

Hillbilly said:
topdawg said:

TIA!

Yes, I purchased it on the last massdrop group buy and updated recently to the latest firmware. Guess I should slow down...

topdawg said:
Hillbilly said:
topdawg said:

TIA!

Yes, I purchased it on the last massdrop group buy and updated recently to the latest firmware. Guess I should slow down...

Which latest 1.008 or 1.1.1 Haven't found any overspeed warning in 1.008 and I have been a fair bit over a couple of times.

What speed did it come in at. Are you sure it wasnt the car giving you the warning Sounds more logical as the camera wont know the speed limits I wouldnt think

Turn the alarm volume right down and see what happens

What is the make and model of the camera

My apologies. False alarm. I think it's coming from my NAV, which the speaker is mounted in the same area. Everything else seems fine. Thanks for all the suggestions though! :oops:

topdawg said:
My apologies. False alarm. I think it's coming from my NAV, which the speaker is mounted in the same area. Everything else seems fine. Thanks for all the suggestions though! :oops:

LOL, so your nav never warned you until you got the cam? Or you decided to speed once you installed the cam?

vbx said:
topdawg said:

LOL, so your nav never warned you until you got the cam? Or you decided to speed once you installed the cam?

Or like someone who has just had car serviced and hears a (perceived) new noise It must have been the service Or in this case it must have been the camera ROFL

Would have been easy to not turn it on and go for a fang wouldnt it. LOL

Actually I loaded a new NAV software and wasn't aware that the speed warning notice was a new feature. LOL Sorry for the false alarm.

Back