Turn Red Light off while recording

gfd22

Reaction score
Country
Western Sahara
How to turn the Red Light off when in record mode. And how to later turn it back on again?

I've had my Mobius over 1 year, and I've turned off the red light when in record mode. I want to turn it back on. I dont remember how.

Sorry for asking, I am willing to wager this question has already been asked and answered before, but when I search I am getting many results but not the answer. I am probably using bad search key words.

Thanks alot in adance.

any of the settings are easily accessed through the Mobius GUI desktop application

I still can't find it. How do I make the red record light stay on constantly when recording.?

I still can't find it. How do I make the red record light stay on constantly when recording.?

It will blink slowly when recording or you can turn it off. You can not make it stay on constantly while recording because a solid red indicator means the camera is in Photo Mode or Playback Mode (if an A/V cable is connected) or is on standby.

Either way, you turn the indicator on and off via the Recording Indicator radio button in the mSetup GUI.

mobius-record.jpg

It will blink slowly when recording or you can turn it off. You can not make it stay on constantly while recording because a solid red indicator means the camera is in Photo Mode or Playback Mode (if an A/V cable is connected) or is on standby.

Either way, you turn the indicator on and off via the Recording Indicator radio button in the mSetup GUI.

I am an idiot and I apologize for that.
Thank you so much for the picture. That did the trick.
I have been over looking that.
Thank You.

Back