USA TWO Mini 0806's for sale - Great Condition - $105

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Texas Mouse, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Texas Mouse

Texas Mouse New Member

United States
    TWO Mini 0806 Dash Cams - Great Condition -- $105 (includes USPS Priority Mail Shipping)

One has been in use for about 6 months and the other has never been used. I am including a bunch of parts that came with the cameras, including two 16GB Memory Cards. These DashCams have been flashed with the improved DashCamTalk firmware.

And a note about the batteries... The Mini-brand dash-cams are kind of finicky. Most of the time when there is a problem, you can solve it by formatting the SD memory card (from within the camera). If that does not work, people recommend replacing the internal lithium batteries. There are articles on the net to do this. If you have any experience with a soldering iron, it is pretty easy. I am including two never-used batteries that you can install, if you ever need.

I am the original owner. These come from a pet-free and smoke-free home (and car).

Included Items:

• TWO 0806 Dash Cams (put one in the front window and one in the back window)
    • Power Cables: two lighter-based cables and two USB-based cables
    • Two EMTEC 16GB Memory Cards (installed) -- Formatted, but still reformat them from within the camera once installed
    • Two extra batteries -- If you are good with a soldering iron, here are some extra batteries, if you ever need them.
    • Mounting parts: wedges and screws (4), tapes (3 + 2 attached), cable clips (6 pictured, but 18 included), lint cloths (2)
    Cost: $105. If sent within continental US, that price includes USPS priority mail shipping.

I am willing to send these outside the continental US, but the buyer will pay all shipping and related costs.

IMG_4084.JPG IMG_0542.jpg View attachment 33137 View attachment 33138 View attachment 33139 IMG_0548.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017 at 2:12 PM