Two years of AT11DA

Module 79L

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Dash Cam
AT11DA, SG9665XS, G1W-H
Sometimes I see people complaining about their branded and sometimes much more expensive cameras than mine lasting only a few months or a year before something terminal or that puts them out of commission happens, so I'm opening this thread because it's two years today since I started using my AT11DA. It "landed" in my possession at the end of August but I didn't start using it right away because I had to replace the mic.

I should've kept track of the work hours since the beginning but despite being a rugged and well built camera, I didn't think it would last long enough to be worth collecting that data, to be honest. I was wrong. Very wrong. The battery still lasts around 5 minutes, still has the original 4-y.o firmware and has never let me down. Oh, and it's using the G1W power adapter that's installed in the car since February 2015, which by now must be around 4-y.o too. :)

AT11DA.jpg

Last edited:
That is really nice picture quality Module 79L, It is very natural looking with no off color tones to me, it also captured that tag number across the street without any problem and the view under the shaded tree is fine. not many cams doing as well as yours. Do you have any driving scenes you would care to share? Is that camera (AT11DA) still in production?

That is really nice picture quality Module 79L, It is very natural looking with no off color tones to me, it also captured that tag number across the street without any problem and the view under the shaded tree is fine. not many cams doing as well as yours. Do you have any driving scenes you would care to share? Is that camera (AT11DA) still in production?
That screen grab is from the G1W-H. ;) The AT11DA is the camera shown in the picture. You can see some more (blurry) pictures of it in the One year of AT11DA thread. :)

I really like the picture quality of my G1W-H, its night video quality is much better than AT11DA's. The camera still works fine but I stopped using it because the FOV is too narrow for my taste.

I have lots of travel videos and of other stuff recorded with the AT11DA posted in the Dashcam Videos and the Off Topic sections of the forum. Mind you they're YouTube videos, you can only judge the quality based on what YT shows.
The AT11DA is still being sold, either unbranded or with the Anytek brand, so I assume it's still in production.

Last edited:
That screen grab is from the G1W-H. ;) The AT11DA is the camera shown in the picture. You can see some more (blurry) pictures of it in the One year of AT11DA thread. :)

I really like the picture quality of my G1W-H, its night video quality is much better than AT11DA's. The camera still works fine but I stopped using it because the FOV is too narrow for my taste.

I have lots of travel videos and of other stuff recorded with the AT11DA posted in the Dashcam Videos and the Off Topic sections of the forum. Mind you they're YouTube videos, you can only judge the quality based on what YT shows.
The AT11DA is still being sold, either unbranded or with the Anytek brand, so I assume it's still in production.

Thanks I'll check them out.

Back