U1000 audio alert tone at random

Wiz33

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is there a list of the varies beeps that the unit makes and what it means? I'm getting random double beeps, at first I thought it was the motion alert but it sometimes happen on perfectly smooth surface.

Can you enable the Audio recording of the camera and upload a clip to a Cloud Service and share a link so we can have a listen?

There are multiple alerts you can set or turn off. Lane departure, proximity, impact ( which bumps seem to set off) to name a few. I am sure the manual provides some details.

There are multiple alerts you can set or turn off. Lane departure, proximity, impact ( which bumps seem to set off) to name a few. I am sure the manual provides some details.

I have everything off except driving impact so I was surprise that it double beep when driving on smooth surface and yes, the manual is the first place I went to looks for listing of the alert tones and there's nothing all all.

Can you enable the Audio recording of the camera and upload a clip to a Cloud Service and share a link so we can have a listen?

I'll try to find a clip with this as I have enable interior recording but at low level. but since it's kinda random I'll have to do some searching and mark the time point when I upload to Youtube

The double beep is when camera sense any kind of impact, including door open and close. Set the impact sensitivity to low during continuous mode and medium during parking mode. Even then, you can expect alarm including when you accelerate or break at random.

Back