U1000 Remote live view in endless loop without image...

SaOz

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hi all,

I am new hear and hope you can help me with my issue!

First I want to give you some datas about my setup.

My Phone:

-Huawei Mate 20X (EVR-L29)

-Android 10

My Dashcam:

-Thinkware U1000

-Firmware v1.00.15

My Location:

-Germany

My Problem:

I connected the dashcam with my phone, registred it just like the instructions and all functions are working. I can connect my phone via WiFi or Hotspot and the cloud features are perfectly supported. I connected the U1000 with a standalone hotspot, thats only in the car and only for the dashcam. I get a notification within 2 seconds when an impact is detected in parkingmode and it uploads automatically strong impact videos within 30 seconds for the front and back camera. Now to the only thing thats not working. I want to use the remote live view and it does not working.

I am starting the view and it sticks in an endless loop and says:

-Verzögerung bei der Verbindungsherstellung. Bitte warten...

-Delay in establishing connection. Please wait... (translated)

I reset the Dashcam and reinstall the Thinkware Cloud app and set it up again. No changes at all. I tried to live view with an another phone. I installed the Thinnware cloud app on a Iphone 11+ and all functions are working including the liveview. I can get the connection in under 10 seconds.

What can be the problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210516_205230_com.thinkwaresys.thinkwarecloud.png
    Screenshot_20210516_205230_com.thinkwaresys.thinkwarecloud.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 5
Hi There! We are sorry to hear that! We believe this may have something to do with the download and upload speeds when connected to the Huawei smartphone. You can test this by connecting a different smartphone to this hotspot and running a speed test and comparing the difference.

Hi There! We are sorry to hear that! We believe this may have something to do with the download and upload speeds when connected to the Huawei smartphone. You can test this by connecting a different smartphone to this hotspot and running a speed test and comparing the difference.
Hi, Thank you for your fast reply!
This is one good point.
I checked the speed from the Iphone. It has a 3G connection only, so I was very confused after I saw that.
Bacause my Huawei is working with 4G+ and has an downloadspeed of 25Mbit/s and uploadspeed of 15Mbit/s
I cant even get an image with my home DSL with a speed of 100Mbit/s.
However, but I wanted to check your point to come closer to the solution.
I switched the hotspot in my car with my huawei and used it as a hotspot. The result is the same. I get ever notificatons ang get live view image within 10 seconds at the Iphone.

So I think maybe there is a config issue or anything else.

But thank you for the tip!

Back