U1000 thinkware issues

Anthonyk18

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I have the U1000 dashcam 2 channel. What i have notice is the time it stamped on footage or even i use the app. The recording time isnt correct. Has anyone had this issue?

had it replaced still causing the same thing.

have you set the correct time zone.

Are you under any 'daylight savings' time scheme? Some cams try to compensate for that but many (most) don't, and those dates when the change is made are not universal so any cam may easily be an hour off o_O It's something you just have to deal with yourself either by setting time/date in the menu or by altering your time zone setting to one which reflects your current reality. One 'workaround' for cams that do not make an automatic adjustment is to just set it to "Zulu" or "GMT" time (+ or - nothing), then convert whatever it says to your current reality as needed, as 'Zulu' time is a worldwide standard.

Phil

Its set to gmt. All correct thing is when driving its not correct.

I have also f770 and it pefert correct time.

With u1000

When using the app go to live view correct time. Its the recording time which is not correct.

If it arranges time through GPS, then all you can do is set the time offset, which luckily these cheap basic GPS modules usually don't try to coordinate for you. The real solution is for the world to get rid of the silliness of DST and standardize to concurring hours everywhere- then each of us could set time once and it would be right from then onward (or at least as good as the cam's clock circuit would allow).

Hope you can find a solution!
Phil

Back