U3000 Rear camera cable

middletoncj

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
Just thought I would ask the question here, does anyone know if the front to rear camera cable is the same on the new U3000 as the U1000 ? as I already have the U1000 installed it would save having to strip it out and replace with a new one, same thing would apply to the hardwire kit.

Cheers
Col

Nope, they switched from MicroUSB on the U1000 to MiniUSB on the U3000 so you’ll need to run a new cable.

Sorry my mistake, misread it and though they went from mini to micro not the other way round.

Have to admit, still a little confused, best wait until camera arrives I guess:)
Screenshot (56).png

The cable itself is also very thick. The one they supply. I had a lovely time tucking it in.

Not only you , i spend yesterday half of day to tuck in this fat snake behind pillar, but everything looks nice and clean.

Just got mine today and dear lord; that cable for the rear camera is thiccc. Why does it have to be so thick? The rear camera cable for Viofo's A139 Pro. is super thin and easy to tuck and route. This U3000 rear camera cable is going to be a pain to work with.

Just got mine today and dear lord; that cable for the rear camera is thiccc. Why does it have to be so thick? The rear camera cable for Viofo's A139 Pro. is super thin and easy to tuck and route. This U3000 rear camera cable is going to be a pain to work with.
Lol who you telling. I was battling it out for four hours with this damn thing. Good luck!

Back