Uber/Lyft driver aggresive driver caught on my cam

dashcam1

Reaction score
Country
United States
Was with my toddler child in my back going to walmart and ta an intersection waiting to make left turn, and this white honda civic car with uber/Lyft sticker in the back makes left turn on that intersection from right lane infront of me. He then drivers too slow and I tried to pass him but he almost interntionally hit my car. OOps! says file too large to be uploaded! i am not good at this

Hi.

No you cant upload to this site to share, to do that you will have to use a service like youtube, or you can share your video as a file people can download and view if they want to, to do it as a file you can use google drive - microsoft sky drive or whatever its called, or any other of a number of file share sites like MEGA and so on.

On youtube there are several levels of ways to have your file, i often use private during upload which mean only people i send the link to can see it, or if i share that link on this site anyone here clicking on the link.

Youtube while they do ruin the image quality some are the most popular way to share video for free.

On youtube there are several levels of ways to have your file, i often use private during upload which mean only people i send the link to can see it, or if i share that link on this site anyone here clicking on the link.

Youtube while they do ruin the image quality some are the most popular way to share video for free.
I am not good videos , editings or anything. I just click and learn and I was able to upload it to youtube, still pending upload. I wonder if I should give the clip to a police station at a cop? I did contact uber and lyft but I will try to send the video as well.

finally it kinda worked I guess.
dashcam !.mp4
Please find the video of the White Honda Civic car plate number ZX74863 that has Lyft/Uber logo in rear driving recklessly. First as you can see , I came to an intersection and waiting to turn left on Pratt Blvd. I was on the left lane waiting to turn left. This white car with/Uber lyft logo turns left in front of me from the right line. Then he slows down and I try to pass him and he tries to block me and nearly hitting my car with my child sitting in the back.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zlnr36jhmn116x7/dashcam !.mp4?dl=0

I have only reported 1 to the police so far, and he did so much really wrong in 30 seconds the police could go and collect his license ( driving on sidewalk bicycle path and overtaking there on the left ASO )
And i had to bring in media ( TV ) before the police acted, cuz really Danish police are so stretched out they have to prioritize, and insane driving with good video evidence dont seem to be high on the list.

I would like to turn in more and lesser things, but police can not handle it and i would just get more mad than i already am knowing Denmark are turning into a cesspool.

For sure something totally wrong with that Civic :rolleyes:

Back