UFO light

r3p3p4

Reaction score
Country
United States
Guys I was travelling on the freeway yesterdat and was hit by this bright BLUE light. I believe I was targeted yesterday. Can you guys help Identify the light. It is bright blue light and blinding. The date and time is not correct.

Its probably some idiot with a laser, those come in all colors.

^Thanks for the reply. In case you guys are having a hard time seeing the light its in the one minute mark. It seem like it lit up the interior of my car.

I saw it alright.

It is unfortunate idiots will aim a laser at a driving car, or as they also do at helicopters and airplanes on approach to airports.
People that dumb need to be sanitized from our societies.

You can also get extremely powerful flashlights today, some even with laser like beams, the Acebeam W30 are a good example, and they will release a W50 soon that have +2 miles of reach.
Regular flashlights on LED technology can also be almighty powerful, but most often they have a larger spill of the light.

I saw it alright.

It is unfortunate idiots will aim a laser at a driving car, or as they also do at helicopters and airplanes on approach to airports.
People that dumb need to be sanitized from our societies.

You can also get extremely powerful flashlights today, some even with laser like beams, the Acebeam W30 are a good example, and they will release a W50 soon that have +2 miles of reach.
Regular flashlights on LED technology can also be almighty powerful, but most often they have a larger spill of the light.

I have heard of people shining laser lights on planes, cars and helicopter since laser light came out but never experienced one until last night. It was really powerful. Thanks again.

I'd guess someone having a party with a laser show up on the hill, could be 2 miles away, and whoever was running it should probably be prosecuted!

Back