UK Best discreet dash cam

bettz

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i've been thinking about getting a dash cam for a while and have recently had a crash which luckily wasn't my fault and was thinking it was about time i got one of these cams.

I was originally looking at the Mini 0801 cams started looking late 2013 & noticed there's the Mini 0803 model out now but have noticed a few problems with this model?

I'm looking at spending up to £80
The cam has to be discreet to fit behind my interior mirror & be out of site something i can just leave in the car?

Looking for some advice on what to go for

I've looked at the mobius but im not keen on the mount which goes on to the windscreen.Is there any other way i could attach it

I just got the A118/B40 and it installs hidden completely by my mirror, I can only see the wire cover.
Outside it is hardly noticeable.

...there's the Mini 0803 model out now but have noticed a few problems with this model?
A few have had issues, but it is a few out of many, other cameras also have issues but most sell in much smaller numbers. It is still a good camera and most are well liked by owners. I would be happy to buy another, even more so now they have been improved.

If you do buy one, just make sure that it is easy to return should you get one with issues, so either buy it from a local supplier, or buy it through Amazon and make sure that it is one that is "Fulfilled by Amazon" so that returns are within Europe. Same goes for any dashcam.

Back