[UK] Nutter in a Polo - BP62 PYO

Tom Butler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Street Guardian SG9665GC v3 & Mobius (rear facing)
Plonker overtakes on the wrong side of a pedestrian island, forcing oncoming traffic to brake in order to avoid a head on collision.

:eek: That was a stunning display of low life driving, lets hope karma deal with that guys asap.

Good place to put a bus stop. Great planning by the highways department/bus company.

One of those moments when you want to go a bit further up the road and find the car wrapped around a lamp post....

You catch a lot of nutters over that way mate, what front cam is that you're running now as looks like a change from the LS460W?

Bus stop placement are just as silly here, but its quite simple, just stop wait the 30 seconds it take for the bus to do its thing, and you are on your way again, and at the next bus stop you can most likely get to overtake the bus when it pull into it.

I'd love to have been driving the other way, I wouldn't have stopped (or even swerved) for him.... and if I was still able to walk and get out of the car I might well have put a foot through his side window into his face... just to make him aware he's not the only danger on the roads

I'm not in a great mood tonight

You catch a lot of nutters over that way mate, what front cam is that you're running now as looks like a change from the LS460W?

How do mate? Hope you are keeping well. Unfortunately my LS460w died the death. Well it was actually the USB connection port which gave up. After many hundreds of connects and disconnecting the power lead into the camera the port broke. Opened up the camera and there were a couple of the finest connections from the USB port to the main circuit board. Unfixable (possible made up word), or it was by me with my lack of tools.

The downside to the LS460w is the position of it when in use, it's rather obvious. Was very happy with the video quality. I reckon the LS460w would have captured the number plate of the Polo in the above vid better than my current front facing camera, which is a Street Guardian SG9665GC V3. This is a more discreet camera that I can leave in the car at all times without worry too much about it getting nicked.

A very good camera. I was a bit unlucky when I bought it in one respect. Purchased it around Dec 2016, A load were shipped with crap mounting tape. I've come to the car a few times and found the camera coming off from the tape mount and just hanging by the wires on a couple of occasions.

I've exhausted the spare tape mounts which were supplied. Bought it from Niko via Amazon UK. Need to get in contact with the good man and see if he can sort me out with the improved tape mounts that now are shipped with the camera.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
reverend Your Dash Cam Videos (recorded by you) 1
Back