BeButton

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
VicoVation, Cowon, JaewonCNC, Iroad, BlackVue

Hey guys!!

We have just posted up some Blackvue models for sale with at discounted prices on our website http://www.bebutton.com

All Blackvue models (DR500GW-HD/ DR400G-HD II/ DR380G-HD/ DR350 ) are in stock and available for immediate purchase. Acessories such as Power Magic/Power Magic Pro/ Power Magic Pro+, mount holders, stickers etc can be found there as well.

All brand new straight from manufacturer (Pittasoft) with original UK/EU specification with English voice and manual.

Wholesale or group buy is welcome! Great rates offered!

Free UK shipping on all items and express International delivery available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there!

We would like to share with you the latest videos of Vico-WF1.

Vico-WF1 Unboxing

Day Time Video

Night Time Video

Welcome to BeButton.com DashCamTak Profile!

BeButton.com (Anytwist Ltd) is UK registered and London based company with registered Company No. 7248223 and registered office address is Dephna House, 14 Cumberland Avenue, London, NW10 7QL, UK.
BeButton.com
dashcams online store resides at www.bebutton.com or www.iroadione.co.uk or www.vicovation.co.uk
BeButton.com
specializes in and offers the best dedicated solutions of Car Accident Cameras/In Car Camera Systems/ Car Drive Video Recorders/Car Black Boxes and their accessories for Cars, Taxi's and HGV vehicles for automotive use and leisure.
BeButton.com
is Official UK Distributor of car accident cameras industry leaders such as Cowon, VicoVation and JaewonCNC (also known as Iroad) and offers a full range of its UK market dashcams models, such as Vico-WF1, Vico Marcus1, Cowon AW1, 2-channels AW2 and AF2, Iroad-3800 etc.
BeButton.com
stocks BlackVue DR500GW-HD and DB380G-HD and its accessories on the UK market since 2012 and recently introduced range of Mio MiVue dashcams.
BeButton.com
"in stock" products are available for an immediate dispatch directly from our warehouse - we DO NOT use "traders shuttle services".
BeButton.com motto and expertise is to provide the best before and after sales service to all our valuable customers!
BeButton.com - shop with confidence! And look out for CURRENT MASSIVE SALE!!!!

SALE WHILE STOCK LASTS!

We sell BlackVue DR500GW-HD 16gb
UK/EU English Model
1 year warranty

Buy here with immediate dispatch and UK next day delivery.

Any questions? Please ask!

VICO-MARCUS3 IN STOCK NOW!!!!

Below is Marcus3 unboxing/ day video footage/ night video footage:

Nightmare... its better to buy TF2/TF2+ with lower price...

It could be YouTube screwing it up but full screen 1080p isn't brilliant.​

Can you share raw / original video file footage ?

Its a problem with this beta firmware until vicovation relase new firmware (probably next week) recommend use only 1296p

Hi!
I think you have misplaced and mixed up some important info:
Marcus1 GPS replaced Vico-SF2 model;
Marcus3 replaced TF2+ Premium.
Therefore you can not copmare Marcus1 with TF2+ Premium, they are different category models.
Hope this make sense ;)

Note: Please always remember to change the video to maximum resolution on your youtube video, to get max of your video youtube can give.

It could be YouTube screwing it up but full screen 1080p isn't brilliant.​
Hi!
thanks for feedback!
Exactly, Youtube is not able to reproduce this Extreme HD video quality, squeezes it thought.
Just please always remember to change the video to maximum resolution on your youtube video, to get max out of it!

VicoVation Marcus1 & Marcus3
Buy from official UK Distributor
www.bebutton.com

YouTube supports up to 4k resolution, it still compresses the video though during the re-encode process so sharing the files as created by the camera that people can download is still a better option

Here's a sample where you can select up to 4k

Marcus1 GPS replaced Vico-SF2 model;
Marcus3 replaced TF2+ Premium.
Therefore you can not copmare Marcus1 with TF2+ Premium, they are different category models.
Hope this make sense ;)

The Marcus 1 did. However I don't know that it is fair to say that the Marcus 3 replaced the TF2. I mean Vico might have been aiming for that, but I really think they should have maybe dropped the A2, had an A5 based camera to indeed replace the TF2 and have the Marcus 3 as the new high end.

I can understand the A2 super stable, but the A5 is not to bad. Other than the newer firmware being worse for night time video I have NEVER had an issue with my TF2 +P

"your dashcam videos" - isn't this section for users of dashcams rather than sellers to advertise there wares?

"your dashcam videos" - isn't this section for users of dashcams rather than sellers to advertise there wares?

they'd probably get more benefit out of posting these in the vendor section as an example of what they're selling, or in the section relevant to this camera, raw files are more useful though

Back