Unable to discern what these series of beeps mean

I've been having similar beeping as well lately. I'll look into the suggestions on this thread. Thanks.

I formatted the card with SD Memory Card Formatter, ran a full test with h2testhw and it passed. Wiped the temp h2testhw files and the camera formatted and is now in use again. Will see if the beeps return.

Does the camera make beeps when the card fills up and it starts overwriting?

no, beeps are only used when the camera is not recording or there is some type of card error

The camera has always beeped when it first starts up. Also when I turn the car off and it enters parking mode. Is it not supposed to beep at all?

The camera has always beeped when it first starts up. Also when I turn the car off and it enters parking mode. Is it not supposed to beep at all?
as I said it beeps when not recording or there's a card error, there's a startup tone when the camera turns on, it beeps when changing modes, driving/parking/driving as the recording stops and then restarts, this is normal

Yes startup sound are a chime, outright beeping should only be there if there is a error or as jokiin say the camera change mode.
Error beeps are multiple and go on,change of mode i assume ( not able to do parking mode ) are just a single beep ( correct me if i am wrong )
I think others have said that they had memory cards inspected by software and found OK still not work in cameras, myself i also once had a memory card that just would not work in one camera but worked flawless in other cameras.

Back