Unable to enter parking mode

viet503

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all. I just installed my Viofo with the HK3-C kit into my 2018 Honda CR-V. I had the ACC cable plugged into the Accessory Power Socket (Center Console) and the Battery cable plugged into the Driver's Power Seat Reclining (option). I managed to get the dashcam up and running, BUT I am unable to activate the parking mode. Any idea how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Hi all. I just installed my Viofo with the HK3-C kit into my 2018 Honda CR-V. I had the ACC cable plugged into the Accessory Power Socket (Center Console) and the Battery cable plugged into the Driver's Power Seat Reclining (option). I managed to get the dashcam up and running, BUT I am unable to activate the parking mode. Any idea how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.
You don’t say what the camera is doing instead of parking mode. Does it stay on or turn off?
Have you turned it on in the app? Have you checked the fuses have the correct voltages at the correct times?

I had the ACC cable plugged into the Accessory Power Socket (Center Console) and the Battery cable plugged into the Driver's Power Seat Reclining (option)
The battery cable the HK3-C kit must be connected to a place where there is no loss of voltage even when the machine is closed.

I think the information here will help.

Last edited:
You don’t say what the camera is doing instead of parking mode. Does it stay on or turn off?
Have you turned it on in the app? Have you checked the fuses have the correct voltages at the correct times?
The battery cable the HK3-C kit must be connected to a place where there is no loss of voltage even when the machine is closed.

I think the information here will help.
When the camera turns on, there's a message saying that 2 camera is on and that it is recording (it says this even when the car is off). The battery being a constant voltage when car is off. also battery is the socket as that only is working when car is on. The app is set for parking mode. I tested it on a friend's accord and the camera did entered parking mode after the car is off for 90 seconds

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Russelluk A139 10
Back