Unbelievable Idiot Plays Pokemon While Driving

Im not a big fan of this new game...causing a lot of problems. In North Carolina the only applicable charge (for the phone) is if you're sending and electronic mail or text....no charge for playing games...dialing numbers etc.
I don't think people should be able to use their phones while in motion.

NC doesn't have a "distracted driving" charge? it would cover anything from yelling at the kids in the back seat, eating/drinking (not alcohol, just normal food/drink), playing w/ radio/gps, looking for something you dropped on the floor, etc etc... most states do as far as i know.

from what little i know about the game, it sounds a lot like geocaching.

NC doesn't have a "distracted driving" charge? it would cover anything from yelling at the kids in the back seat, eating/drinking (not alcohol, just normal food/drink), playing w/ radio/gps, looking for something you dropped on the floor, etc etc... most states do as far as i know.

from what little i know about the game, it sounds a lot like geocaching.

Sure doesn't...

Sounds like a wonderful law though. You're exactly right about the geocaching. People have been shot/stabbed/robbed over this game and it hasn't even been out three weeks. It's bringing large groups of people to trespass on other people's property...to public places...people walking and driving around not paying any attention to their surroundings or where they're at...and people are robbing them because they know where they're at/where they're going due to the gps. You'll know a group of them when you see one....it kinda reminds me of that movie revenge of the nerds...big group of nerds walking around with purpose and intently looking at their phones lol

Stupidity is good, it makes Natural Selection easier. The Earth is overpopulated, might as well start the "depopulation" by allowing stupid people to self-remove themselves from the Human race. :cool:

Stupidity is good, it makes Natural Selection easier. The Earth is overpopulated, might as well start the "depopulation" by allowing stupid people to self-remove themselves from the Human race. :cool:
yes, the gene pool definitely needs some chlorine... but do they have to take so many innocents with them on their way out?

yes, the gene pool definitely needs some chlorine... but do they have to take so many innocents with them on their way out?

As long as we keep electing spineless liberals ( here in Denmark at least ) then sadly that's just a fact of life we have to live with.
Seem like reality is far too harsh for most Danes, so we drift around on our pink liberal cloud with our finger glued to the ignore button.

Just to highline how sick some ppl have become here.

https://translate.google.dk/translate?sl=da&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=da&ie=UTF-8&u=http://nyheder.tv2.dk/samfund/2016-07-28-aegtepar-fik-raseret-flot-have-med-syre-nu-kommer-der-hjaelp-fra-uventet-kant&edit-text=

(...) but do they have to take so many innocents with them on their way out?
Apart from that crash, in which no innocents were hurt, so far they have been taking themselves out on their own. :p

Whoever is at the "helm" of Poké-Mongo seems to be trying the "Lemmings"' approach (I know it's a myth, I'm just using it metaphorically):
http://www.kfmradio.com/news/28072016-1421/uk-emergency-services-appeal-pokémon-go-users-not-walk-sea

A quote from that news:
"The game's also caused safety concerns because some players are not looking where they're going."
Oh really?!? Don't tell me you just found that out! :confused:

we drift around on our pink liberal cloud with our finger glued to the ignore button.
That's a very good one, my friend! :D:D:D:D:D

Back