UNBOXING AND REVIEW AMBARELLA 0806 ( and a disscount coupon)

insigne

Reaction score
Country
Spain
hi friends , i am spanish , i have a camera in my car for two years , first i bought a dvr 027 and the i bought this ambarella 0806 in gearbest , he gave me a special prices for this forum using this coupons

Place of purchase:
using the coupon
COUPON: FC0806--------------------------$86.99

i have a channel in youtube for the drivers of spain.

THIS IS MY CHANEL , if you want you can suscribe in

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoyajEOkwR96z2Lsos7rWBQ/videos

THIS IS MY UNBOXING

AND SOME VIDEOS

i will give you a extend review this week i am very happy to stay in the best forum of dashcam

Use CPL filter correctly, there is a lot of reflection.

Use CPL filter correctly, there is a lot of reflection.
I think that if i use cpl there were not a significant change, but i am going to put it right now, what is the resolution that you will put in the ambarella 0806

There will be a lot of change against the Sun.
Not much in other times.
I had it at 2560*1080p.

There will be a lot of change against the Sun.
Not much in other times.
I had it at 2560*1080p.
And when sun get down, it Work better or worst Withe the filter.
I am going to put it too

It'll make the videos slightly darker but not too bad.
Once you know where the best position for CPL is and mark it, you can easily take it off and put it back without turning the CPL like the first time.
Here's how the reflection change with rotation of CPL filter:

Hola majo

La foto de tu avatar es de tu coche de empresa? :D

Hi there,
I have a question, I just got my 0806 today. When I was trying to mount it on my windscreen, I realize the red sticker pad is only single side sticker. If I stick it on the GPS log, how am I going to attach it to the windscreen since the other side(red) is not adhesive? Please help

peel the red bit off
Hi there,
That's what I thought, but I tried for a while on each of the pads. I just couldn't get it peeled off. Then it came to me probably it's a single side sticker. Anyway, I will give it another go. Thanks for your reply. Cheers

Back