Uniden cam650

oldfoggie

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I have been on the Uniden site to get the software to connect the Cam650 to my computer, I followed their promps but they just take you in circles I was looking for the program "My Drive" which is listed for down load but you go in circles, I did try to register but again, you go in circles with nothing gained. Anyone else have this problem? can I get the down load somewhere else

I down loaded the program to play cam650 on pc but when the program opens it say error downloading google maps and won't do anything, this was V1.2

I tried to play by just putting the micro card in an adapter and using a usb port but that didn't work, uniden replied and I down loaded driver player V1.3 but when I call it up it shows V1.2 which doesn't work, I deleted all Uniden programs I could find and down loaded V1.3 again, I checked where I put it and it is V1.3 but when I double click on a video file that I saved from the cam650, it comes up Uniden driver player V1.2 I don't know where the V1.2 is coming from. anyone have a suggestion of how to get rid of V1.2

Last edited:
Presume it has an SD card in it If so take it out stick it in an adapter and use a USB slot in the computer and it will appear in " This PC" as a removable drive

I have been on the Uniden site to get the software to connect the Cam650 to my computer, I followed their promps but they just take you in circles I was looking for the program "My Drive" which is listed for down load but you go in circles, I did try to register but again, you go in circles with nothing gained. Anyone else have this problem? can I get the down load somewhere else

I down loaded the program to play cam650 on pc but when the program opens it say error downloading google maps and won't do anything, this was V1.2

I tried to play by just putting the micro card in an adapter and using a usb port but that didn't work, uniden replied and I down loaded driver player V1.3 but when I call it up it shows V1.2 which doesn't work, I deleted all Uniden programs I could find and down loaded V1.3 again, I checked where I put it and it is V1.3 but when I double click on a video file that I saved from the cam650, it comes up Uniden driver player V1.2 I don't know where the V1.2 is coming from. anyone have a suggestion of how to get rid of V1.2

I have driver recorder player V1.3 reformatting the micro sd card cured one problem, it will play back video and sound using VLC player, my problem now, it will not play back video or show tracking log with the uniden video recorder driver player, I would like to get the Uniden player working, the program comes up with a blank screen and says google maps at the bottom of the lower screen, any suggestions?
tks

Back