Up the back of him when he stops for the cops

wozzzzza

Reaction score
Country
Australia
waiting at the lights, cops come from the other way, the person over the intersection stops for the cops while the P plater didn't and ran up the back of him, doubt any damage though with bull bar and a ute tray.

Another collision at an intersection, another driver not looking forward and assuming the car in front is moving.

If you're not looking where your car is going or cannot deal with that appropriately, then you should not be driving :mad: It seems so obvious but I guess some people need to be told that....

Wondering how that will affect the "P-Plater"? Not sure how those things go in Australia :rolleyes:

Phil

Wonder why the "rear ender" dident see the police car, it was after all right there in plain view.

Wonder why the "rear ender" dident see the police car, it was after all right there in plain view.
P plater, young idiot, may have had radio up too loud and/or one hond on phone and/or in too much of a hurry to get to his girlfriends place for a fuk or the pub with mates, who knows.

Wondering how that will affect the "P-Plater"? Not sure how those things go in Australia :rolleyes:
next to no damage if any done, probably no injuries, cops probably wont even find out so nothing will happen.

Well I hope it's a "wake-up call" for them ;) I always tell new drivers that they have to be ready for everyone to do the most stupid thing possible all at the same time. Where I live those types are the "normal" drivers and you can't be too ready for them :eek:

Phil

Always expect the unexpected, and never ever - ever trust another motorist / cyclist / pedestrian / deer on side of road / ghostly clown face in drain.

Back