Update: Street Guardian has amazing service!

If I were a lawyer, I'd be smelling a large class-action lawsuit against Amazon from it's sellers :eek: Y'all can't be the only ones getting screwed over by them like this :(

Phil

If I were a lawyer, I'd be smelling a large class-action lawsuit against Amazon from it's sellers :eek: Y'all can't be the only ones getting screwed over by them like this :(

Phil

I'm sure it happens across all categories but I suspect when an organisation like Amazon that can be processing anything up to 600 transactions per second as they do at times that it's a numbers game and they don't see it as a big enough problem

They ( Amazon ) should hold true to any agreement they have with any seller and do the job properly, if not they are just playing the man in the middle and making good money doing that.

If people can just return a stone for a brand new replacement dashcam or whatever, then Amazon should be responsible as its them that have taken it upon them self to front peoples business.
And if they cant keep up in the warehouse they need to hire more people.

The excellent and extremely prompt customer service I’ve personally recieved from Street Guardian USA is why the SG9665GC is the #1 dash cam I recommend to everyone. I personally own 3 SG9665GC’s and 3 SGZC12RC‘s, spread through 3 different cars, and have only had trouble a few times and every time StreetGuardianUSA has gone above and beyond to fix any issues.

We own a body shop and I am constantly urging our customers to get a dash cam, both to help with insurance claims and for their own protection. I know at least a few of them have followed through as they have since brought their vehicles back so I could install the cams for them. Hoping one of them will get the new dual channel version so I can check it out.

You just can’t beat great customer service.

You just can’t beat great customer service

True, and its my firm belief its worth the extra labor and cost associated with it.
And not forgetting that today in just about any market segment good service are a rare thing, that at best might be provided by a single person in a company but as a whole are not company policy, or it might be company policy but just one working there take that serious.

So very refreshing and from my point worth a little extra cost when acquiring a dashcam.

True, and its my firm belief its worth the extra labor and cost associated with it.
And not forgetting that today in just about any market segment good service are a rare thing, that at best might be provided by a single person in a company but as a whole are not company policy, or it might be company policy but just one working there take that serious.

So very refreshing and from my point worth a little extra cost when acquiring a dashcam.

I completely agree! I am very impressed and just purchased a second cam for my other vehicle. Street Guardian is an excellent company with solid products!

Good news, my latest escalation on this ongoing issue has revealed a new pilot program to fix the problem! (see highlighted text in bold below).

"Greetings from Amazon Seller Support!

We apologies for the any inconvenience that caused.

My name is Dinesh and I'm here to assist you today. I've reviewed your email and understand that you would like to investigate with the Order ID: #XXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX. I will definitely help you with that situation.

I understand that you have received the complains from the buyer that receiving used condition products.

Please be informed that whenever we have receive the products in the fulfillment center, if its have minor issues, they will move the unit to sellable. Even if you have turned OFF the re-packaging settings also they will move to the sellable.

We apologies to hear that this could be a problem. To help you with that, I have done the following actions.

>>>>>>>>>>I have checked from my internal resources and found the return unit LPNRRXXXXXXXXX and immediately raised the TT to concern fulfillment center and
moved the unit to unfullfillable.

You can check the unfullfillable/Defective unit by using the below URL:

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/inventory/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>>>>>>>>I have raised the complain form to the respective Fc to investigate the return order XXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX;

>>>>>>>>>I understand that you would like to make your all return products to unfullfillable for the ASIN: XXXXXXXX;

In order to avoid this in future; I'd like to inform you the we have the dedicated Amazon program "Customer Returns Removal Pilot" ;

From there if they have approved, they will directly move the return unit to Unfullfillable.

>>I have personally emailed them to enable the program to the respective ASIN: XXXXXXXX;

Once that team approved; if you receive the return orders, that will directly moved the retiurned units are unfullfillable, then you can create the removal order and if you satisfy, you can send the unit to resellable.

Also if you would like to enable the program for your any ASIN's, If you are interested in participating in the program, please contact

>>>>>xxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxx@amazon.com

We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

If you need a call back assistance please write back us, we will definitely provide the call assistance you.

>>>As as seller support, I have provided all the resolutions for this issue. But kindly do not hesitate to contact us back in the future if you feel that you need further assistance.

We value you as our seller and we want your success in selling here on amazon.

Have a great day!

Please let us know how we did."

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/is-this-a-v4.32912/

I am afraid that i am guilty of returning goods to Amazon as "wrong device sent", when it was not. See link above.

It was me that got it wrong and when i tried to have the device{SG camera} returned i was told that was not possible and i had to order another of the same.

I am fairly sure that my return has gone back on sale at the original price.

However, the camera was never installed in the car and all protective films on the camera and CPL filter remain intact.
The micro SD card was removed from its packaging installed into the camera and formatted. This was done on the bench connected to a +5V psu.
I then proceeded to personalise the settings until i came to "version". This threw me as the version installed led me to believe that the camera was a V3 not V4.
Thus i returned it, something i would never do if it was my mistake.

Then i discovered this forum and found at that the right camera was delivered after all and i tried through customer services to reclaim it.

I would like to assure anybody who buys this camera and feels uncertain about its history it was not abused in any way and is as pristine as when i received it.

Good news, my latest escalation on this ongoing issue has revealed a new pilot program to fix the problem! (see highlighted text in bold below).

"Greetings from Amazon Seller Support!

We apologies for the any inconvenience that caused.

My name is Dinesh and I'm here to assist you today. I've reviewed your email and understand that you would like to investigate with the Order ID: #XXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX. I will definitely help you with that situation.

I understand that you have received the complains from the buyer that receiving used condition products.

Please be informed that whenever we have receive the products in the fulfillment center, if its have minor issues, they will move the unit to sellable. Even if you have turned OFF the re-packaging settings also they will move to the sellable.

We apologies to hear that this could be a problem. To help you with that, I have done the following actions.

>>>>>>>>>>I have checked from my internal resources and found the return unit LPNRRXXXXXXXXX and immediately raised the TT to concern fulfillment center and
moved the unit to unfullfillable.

You can check the unfullfillable/Defective unit by using the below URL:

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/inventory/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>>>>>>>>I have raised the complain form to the respective Fc to investigate the return order XXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX;

>>>>>>>>>I understand that you would like to make your all return products to unfullfillable for the ASIN: XXXXXXXX;

In order to avoid this in future; I'd like to inform you the we have the dedicated Amazon program "Customer Returns Removal Pilot" ;

From there if they have approved, they will directly move the return unit to Unfullfillable.

>>I have personally emailed them to enable the program to the respective ASIN: XXXXXXXX;

Once that team approved; if you receive the return orders, that will directly moved the retiurned units are unfullfillable, then you can create the removal order and if you satisfy, you can send the unit to resellable.

Also if you would like to enable the program for your any ASIN's, If you are interested in participating in the program, please contact

>>>>>xxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxx@amazon.com

We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

If you need a call back assistance please write back us, we will definitely provide the call assistance you.

>>>As as seller support, I have provided all the resolutions for this issue. But kindly do not hesitate to contact us back in the future if you feel that you need further assistance.

We value you as our seller and we want your success in selling here on amazon.

Have a great day!

Please let us know how we did."

Replies and emails like this do my head in when trying to comprehend what they are actually saying. o_Oo_O

Yeah it do come off to me as politician lingo too.

Those SOBS ( politicians ) here have set forth changing the Danish language more than is needed if you ask me.
Most popular is English words just "pronounced" in Danish, for instance elaborate which is "uddybe" in Danish, but a politician will say elaborere which granted are in the Danish dictionary.
And as if that's not enough you have several other verbal options to say you want to elaborate on something in Danish.

If i was to make a political party or join one it should have a "swear" jar for such stupid things, cuz i really hate this thing i call "Apple language"

To be honest kamkar1, I think languages worldwide are being butchered because of social media and digital technology i.e. cell phones - PC chat rooms etc.

I agree.
Some things i can also live with, in the old days they tried to call it E-post here, but E-mail won over, and that's just fine i totally get English being the language on the internet.

But the things that dont need to change but still do cuz of some calendar with the power word of the day, well that just frustrate the hell out of me.
One of the reasons Danish are so hard to learn from other people are we have many things where you can say the same using different words or phrases, that totally freak out many people.
So having 3-4 ways of saying something, why the hell complicate that with English words made a little different and then pronounced in Danish.
And i myself like to play with words too, i dont say Mitsubishi i say Bitch su mishi, and i say go juice when i fill my car with gasoline. and to a large degree i have forsaken my native Danish language and i often find myself thinking in English.
And i just lowe what Aussies have done with the english language, by far my favorite English.

Actually around 600 words in the English language come from Danish or the Danish we spoke before cz that was far from current Danish.
Not sure if thats the same with Roman which also visited the Island in Ye god old days, probably more words in English coming from Latin than Danish
And i dont mind latin / greek relations for some words, that's just fine.

Last edited:
Back