Updated APP (Version 1.7) available for Android and for IOS.

estore009

Retailer
Country
China
Dash Cam
B1W/Mini0906
Updated APP (verion V1.7.0) available for Android on Google Play and for IOS.
Now,it makes this camera was ease of sharing the videos & photos,Not having to pull out the card to get a video to share.

Attachments

vitpk1

Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius, Mini 0805
For some reason my “share” icon is in Chinese after IOS update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
estore009

estore009

Retailer
Country
China
Dash Cam
B1W/Mini0906

Attachments

vitpk1

Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius, Mini 0805
Will load new firmware tomorrow (didn’t think it would affect application itself).
IOS App is latest V1.7.2

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
estore009

estore009

Retailer
Country
China
Dash Cam
B1W/Mini0906
Newest APP indicates error when you enable/disabled "Voice prompt" if old firmware on dashcam,so,it is better to load new firmware on dashcam!
Regards,Vicky

dash1

Country
United States
Dash Cam
A119v2, B1W
I installed the new one for my Android.

I used to have an issue where for some reason, the app could not connect to the camera. It would attempt, pop up a error message 'toast' in Chinese, then go back to the connect page.

I would have to close the app out completely, restart the app, and then it would work.

I haven't had that issue with the new one, yet, which is great! Will play around with it more.

OP
OP
estore009

estore009

Retailer
Country
China
Dash Cam
B1W/Mini0906

I used to have an issue where for some reason, the app could not connect to the camera. It would attempt, pop up a error message 'toast' in Chinese, then go back to the connect page.

I would have to close the app out completely, restart the app, and then it would work.

I haven't had that issue with the new one, yet, which is great! Will play around with it more.
What is the firmware version for your camera? please load newest firmware 20180103s to camera;

dash1

Country
United States
Dash Cam
A119v2, B1W

What is the firmware version for your camera? please load newest firmware 20180103s to camera;
Yes that's the newest version that came with my camera. I purchased it on Amazon US several weeks ago.

Duke

Country
Australia
I have been playing with the app for the last few days after receiving the B1W.

Feedback.
Ability to select multiple files to download in one go.
Sometimes hard to select files to download.
Allow to delete certain files on the camera.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

quietlife

Country
United Kingdom
Hi. My dashcam arrived today. I'm finding it extremely difficult to select the video files on the App. It doesn't matter how many times I press on the video, nothing happens, then it will randomely decide to play. It's very, very frustrating

Duke

Country
Australia
Hi. My dashcam arrived today. I'm finding it extremely difficult to select the video files on the App. It doesn't matter how many times I press on the video, nothing happens, then it will randomely decide to play. It's very, very frustrating
I have the same issue but weirdly it has gotten a lot easier to select the video after it's in the car. Not sure if it's Wi-Fi transmission issue but still having to tap 3 times quickly on the video you want to download is annoying and one at a time too.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

OP
OP
estore009

estore009

Retailer
Country
China
Dash Cam
B1W/Mini0906
Its video bitrate only 12.5M about, so it will be more smooth than other car modules when to preview or to download. Just wondering if you can give me more details of your memory card then?

Leonauto

Country
Russian Federation
Dash Cam
StreetStorm A7810-G_Pro, Ausdom A261, DOD LS460W, B1W
I have the same issue but weirdly it has gotten a lot easier to select the video after it's in the car. Not sure if it's Wi-Fi transmission issue but still having to tap 3 times quickly on the video you want to download is annoying and one at a time too.
Maybe dashcam is not enough power if you connect it to your computer at home. Check it again by plugging the power from charging for the phone. On the low level of supply voltage can still indicate that in the car the dashcam transmits the files well

Country
Australia
Maybe dashcam is not enough power if you connect it to your computer at home. Check it again by plugging the power from charging for the phone. On the low level of supply voltage can still indicate that in the car the dashcam transmits the files well
I plug it in a phone charger nut I think the issue maybe the sd card read write speed. As a test at home I used a class 4 card instead of class 10. This could have had a bearing as now in the card with a class 10 card, it is easier to select files now but could still be prone.