Updated APP (Version 1.7) available for Android and for IOS.

estore009

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
B1W/B2W/B2K/B4K/DV688/DV988/B1M/B2M
Updated APP (verion V1.7.0) available for Android on Google Play and for IOS.
Now,it makes this camera was ease of sharing the videos & photos,Not having to pull out the card to get a video to share.

Attachments

• b1wshare.jpg
    b1wshare.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 37
For some reason my “share” icon is in Chinese after IOS update
5ac5d67f627a9f54b71e87c2f97badfa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Attachments

• b1wapp (1).png
    b1wapp (1).png
    160.9 KB · Views: 24
  • b1wapp (2).png
    b1wapp (2).png
    88.9 KB · Views: 22
Will load new firmware tomorrow (didn’t think it would affect application itself).
IOS App is latest V1.7.2

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newest APP indicates error when you enable/disabled "Voice prompt" if old firmware on dashcam,so,it is better to load new firmware on dashcam!
Regards,Vicky

I installed the new one for my Android.

I used to have an issue where for some reason, the app could not connect to the camera. It would attempt, pop up a error message 'toast' in Chinese, then go back to the connect page.

I would have to close the app out completely, restart the app, and then it would work.

I haven't had that issue with the new one, yet, which is great! Will play around with it more.

I used to have an issue where for some reason, the app could not connect to the camera. It would attempt, pop up a error message 'toast' in Chinese, then go back to the connect page.

I would have to close the app out completely, restart the app, and then it would work.

I haven't had that issue with the new one, yet, which is great! Will play around with it more.
What is the firmware version for your camera? please load newest firmware 20180103s to camera;

What is the firmware version for your camera? please load newest firmware 20180103s to camera;
Yes that's the newest version that came with my camera. I purchased it on Amazon US several weeks ago.

Yes that's the newest version that came with my camera. I purchased it on Amazon US several weeks ago.
Ok,please ply around with it more,test more!

I have been playing with the app for the last few days after receiving the B1W.

Feedback.
Ability to select multiple files to download in one go.
Sometimes hard to select files to download.
Allow to delete certain files on the camera.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hi. My dashcam arrived today. I'm finding it extremely difficult to select the video files on the App. It doesn't matter how many times I press on the video, nothing happens, then it will randomely decide to play. It's very, very frustrating

Hi. My dashcam arrived today. I'm finding it extremely difficult to select the video files on the App. It doesn't matter how many times I press on the video, nothing happens, then it will randomely decide to play. It's very, very frustrating
I have the same issue but weirdly it has gotten a lot easier to select the video after it's in the car. Not sure if it's Wi-Fi transmission issue but still having to tap 3 times quickly on the video you want to download is annoying and one at a time too.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Its video bitrate only 12.5M about, so it will be more smooth than other car modules when to preview or to download. Just wondering if you can give me more details of your memory card then?

I have the same issue but weirdly it has gotten a lot easier to select the video after it's in the car. Not sure if it's Wi-Fi transmission issue but still having to tap 3 times quickly on the video you want to download is annoying and one at a time too.
Maybe dashcam is not enough power if you connect it to your computer at home. Check it again by plugging the power from charging for the phone. On the low level of supply voltage can still indicate that in the car the dashcam transmits the files well

Maybe dashcam is not enough power if you connect it to your computer at home. Check it again by plugging the power from charging for the phone. On the low level of supply voltage can still indicate that in the car the dashcam transmits the files well
I plug it in a phone charger nut I think the issue maybe the sd card read write speed. As a test at home I used a class 4 card instead of class 10. This could have had a bearing as now in the card with a class 10 card, it is easier to select files now but could still be prone.

As a test at home I used a class 4 card instead of class 10
Yes, it happens if you use a low-speed card for the camera.

Noticed and update was pushed out for th app... what changes did it do?

There was a spelling error and revised it already in newer version APP.

Back