Updated UK Thinkware Discount Code (02/06/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@delair No sorry they refuse to make one for the Premium end of their range as slight vibration on the rubber degrades the video quality, only available for the entry level units.

Thanks for confirming, so i guess every time i change my car i have to buy a new replacement holder?

Also, does the dual lead option on the website include both hardwire lead and the cigarette lighter lead?

Yeah dual lead is both options...

As for the mount you get 1 spare sticky pad with each camera so you can remove it (carefully) and stick a new pad on. The pads are also sold as spares.

I'm looking to buy an F800 Pro front & rear with hardwire kit here in the UK.
Are there any current promotions/voucher codes available?
Many thanks.

TWCV2017 should still be active to the best of my knowledge!

You're right - still works.
Order placed - thank you very much.

Bummer, wish I spotted this 2 hours ago, I just placed an order for a 64gb card and a GPS mount !!!

Bummer, wish I spotted this 2 hours ago, I just placed an order for a 64gb card and a GPS mount !!!

It wouldn't have worked anyway the discount is just on the actual cameras, there isn't enough spare margin on accessories!

Appreciate the purchase!

Hi TWCV2017 no longer works - is there another code? Looking to buy an F800 Pro 2 ch.

Please try again, we had to disable it in a hurry Thursday as the F770 went on special. Now tweaked so it should work on all cameras except the f770.

What website is this code valid on in the UK ?

In my signature ;)

Please try again, we had to disable it in a hurry Thursday as the F770 went on special. Now tweaked so it should work on all cameras except the f770.
Thank you for prompt response. Duly ordered (with discount). :D

Not sure we have just done another show and it may have been changed. I will PM you!

Can I have it also, as I would like the Thinkware 100 with rear camera.

This thread can be closed please as a new thread has now been started HERE

Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back